Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita

Finally!! I've been waiting for the next chapter! Except that.... I forgot what happened from the previous chapter lol

Huh? I literally just read chapter 22 but when I finished it, there is no ch 22 on the list??

Dex-chan lover
The Kingdom she winds up in is called Fillyformia. Yes. That's right. Fillyformia. Shoot me in the head now and end this suffering! Good story overall tho!

Why is it always OP people that got summoned to Isekai. Would that'd been me, I'd only know how to fry eggs lol.

Marrying a teenager wasnt common in what times? In the fictional made up times of this fictional world? Those times?

Also for people complaining about the native inhabitants not using spices and such. They didn't exist for thousand of years in the setting the goddess only created them after she decided to improve food in here world which seems to have been fairly recently based on the start of the story and maybe, just maybe, a light fluffy isekai isnt where you should be looking for rigorous world building.

I think the word owner would be better than a manager because she own the place right?
(just some nitpick)

This is just my theory
It was stated that food is just a supplement (to make you not hungry) and only the nobles eating with "luxury".
It takes a brave and curious mind to try to make a new dishes. What the Mc introduced in the story is not new dishes, rather it's an already perfected through trial and error in "our" world.
So yes, there will be delicious dishes if the Mc is not here, it's just the goddess isn't patient enough ;)
And let me add, discoveries is the important step in cooking, through trial and error or just pure luck ( some Chinese try to cook food but made fireworks instead) and communication and land is important especially some ingredients is probably hard to come by in fillyfornia.

TL;DR it's a 7/10 manga stop nitpicking

Dex-chan lover
Look mates, you can argue all you want about 'it's a fictional world, it follows its own rules' but we all see these worlds are Middle-Ages-coded, which is what we base a lot of our assumptions on. The stories don't tell us all the details, because we know what it roughly is like. Yet at the same time, a lot of these stories repeat tropes about the Middle Ages that are actually untrue. Stories pretending crop rotation didn't happen at all, or that people kept getting married before puberty, are just throwing disproven stereotypes around.

Yo who that old bitch think she is speakin to the mc like that? Fucking Karen lookin ass

Passing/blacking out during a stressful event; main chars allowing themselves to be pushed into extreme circumstances by not having a backbone and communicating; a cliche bully. This series seems to have lost all of the little bit of originality or uniqueness it started with.

Users who are viewing this thread