Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita

Sorry, had stomach issues. Will be rolling out the translation of 2 new chapters today on my site(the link is in my profile).

Fed-Kun's army
I can't help but have gripes about manga series like this

Yeast was commercially used in Ancient Egype in 300 B.C., and the society in this manga is way more advanced than that. Humans will always crave improvement in anything, including taste and flavour. So it really makes me question how old this fantasy world is supposed to be, because it feels like it was just farted into existence 100 year ago or something at best.

I hope the romance tag will be added eventually... Mc and knight-hunk look so good together augh

good and fluffy, though there are some weird parts (sugar really not that used? and is there no pie in the 14th cent when there were glass cups in the 1500s seen in the cover pic) like how the people don't have any taste buds, not using herbs and spices

gosh, 5 month, I completely forgot about this one, thanks for picking this up o/

Fed-Kun's army
I think I have to agree with many of the commenters here about the fact that the humans in this isekai world have no taste buds. Archeological evidence of mustard being used as a spice ingredient shows that humans have been searching for delicious food since at least 8000BC. Still, the rest of the manga is great, and keep up the good work, Puni!

so cute!! ♥ i can't believe i overlooked this series for so long!

WOW the cover says volume 8! Let us pray for more steady rlz then.
Thanks to Puni Translations for picking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread