Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 21 - Outdoor Classes (Part 2)

Its the classic one.
  • Be the ultra elite school where only the 0.0001% of people can get in
  • have a totally and completely safe outdoor activity so students can uhhh uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • and by outdoor, I don't mean outdoor OUTDOOR I mean in the wild, and in the WILD doesnt mean camping I mean in a life or death survival situation
  • HAVE ZERO SECURITY AND SURVEILANCE ANYWHERE
  • HAVE STUDENTS/TEACHER THAT HAVE 0 WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE WANDER AROUND THE COMPLETELY SAFE FOREST
  • HAVE THE FOREST BE FILLED WITH THINGS THAT CAN AND WILL DEVOUR YOU AND ONETAP YOUR ASS FOR JSUT STEPPING IN THEIR TERRITORY
  • "ah yes, it is I, the sensei, I have called the hunters, we should be totally safe now"
  • HAVE THE HUNTER NOT GUARD THE STUDENT 24/7
  • AND MAY I REMIND YOU, THE STUDENTS ARE THE 0.0001% FILLED WITH ULTRA RICH AND ULTRA TALENTED KIDS
  • IF THE MC DIDNT STEP IN AND GERMAN SUPLEX THE FUCKING BEAR, LIKE 40% OF THE STUDENTS THERE WOULD BE MAULED
  • GETS LAWSUITED TO DEATH AND THE PRINCIPAL WILL GET ASSASINATED BY THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY FOR PUTTING THEIR KIDS 10 FEET BELOW THE GROUND FOR uhhh uhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh wildlife youth experience? why are they in the wild again?
I hate these fucking tropes
I like em

Dex-chan lover
With the anime coming out next month, I would not be surprised if it surpasses the manga since the chapters are released bi-monthly which is also painfully slow with the progression. But this just junk food I enjoy reading that I assume other people would also agree on. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
The writing for this series feels like the editor gave the author a bit list of generic shonen/isekai/OP harem MC/school for rich idiots cliches and said "pick one or two to focus your series on" and the author ended up using all of them. So the end result is that there's no room for actual plot or character development because every inch of page space is dedicated to shoehorning in dumb gags and trite cliches.

The writing for this series feels like the editor gave the author a bit list of generic shonen/isekai/OP harem MC/school for rich idiots cliches and said "pick one or two to focus your series on" and the author ended up using all of them. So the end result is that there's no room for actual plot or character development because every inch of page space is dedicated to shoehorning in dumb gags and trite cliches.
Honestly it was at least fine until the outdoors arc, things at least felt like they had a purpose. Currently it is like the author was forced to write more real life stuff while not actually wanting to.

Dex-chan lover
its too unbelievable, with the lack of reaction to fighting a bear. That the sort of reaction you get from wrestling a Doe, you see someone wrestle a bear and you call Guiness cuz that is out of this world even if Russians like to make a joke out of it.

Honestly it was at least fine until the outdoors arc, things at least felt like they had a purpose. Currently it is like the author was forced to write more real life stuff while not actually wanting to.
Should have gone to the beach instead, every anime is required to have at least one beach episode.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, at these point the manga companies are just green lighting everything with an isekai tag smh. They don't even care if the setting makes any sense.

God I feel like I should create my own isekai stuff and post them on shousetsuka ni narou or smth. I'm pretty sure the japs would never get bored of this genre.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL !

This is the first time I read the comments on this and I'm surprised how many people are upset that absurd and unrealistic things happen in a comedy ... Nothing wrong with having an attitude like that regarding something that takes itself seriously but with something like this ...

This is largely why I probably won't watch the anime, I generally like anime for good action but I prefer manga for comedy and the action in this manga has not been anything special.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of comments are flaming it calling it generic and cliche and I won't dispute but I can't help but enjoy this one. It's just dumb, stupid fun. Also I think it's falling into the trap a few other mangas are falling into which is because of their slow releases it feels like certain plots are dragging on.

Double-page supporter
Honestly it i would take my time i would make easy an isekai that has Re zero lv

Dex-chan lover
HX4rxp4.png

HX4rovf.png

Dex-chan lover
You ever just think that sometimes Manga artist and authors just go way too far into pointless "filler scenes", just so the possible future anime can spend a good 10+ minutes depicting a pointless fanservice bath scene of nonsense and no actual content to speak of? Because this chapter sure feels like it.

Double-page supporter
Its the classic one.
  • Be the ultra elite school where only the 0.0001% of people can get in
  • have a totally and completely safe outdoor activity so students can uhhh uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • and by outdoor, I don't mean outdoor OUTDOOR I mean in the wild, and in the WILD doesnt mean camping I mean in a life or death survival situation
  • HAVE ZERO SECURITY AND SURVEILANCE ANYWHERE
  • HAVE STUDENTS/TEACHER THAT HAVE 0 WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE WANDER AROUND THE COMPLETELY SAFE FOREST
  • HAVE THE FOREST BE FILLED WITH THINGS THAT CAN AND WILL DEVOUR YOU AND ONETAP YOUR ASS FOR JSUT STEPPING IN THEIR TERRITORY
  • "ah yes, it is I, the sensei, I have called the hunters, we should be totally safe now"
  • HAVE THE HUNTER NOT GUARD THE STUDENT 24/7
  • AND MAY I REMIND YOU, THE STUDENTS ARE THE 0.0001% FILLED WITH ULTRA RICH AND ULTRA TALENTED KIDS
  • IF THE MC DIDNT STEP IN AND GERMAN SUPLEX THE FUCKING BEAR, LIKE 40% OF THE STUDENTS THERE WOULD BE MAULED
  • GETS LAWSUITED TO DEATH AND THE PRINCIPAL WILL GET ASSASINATED BY THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY FOR PUTTING THEIR KIDS 10 FEET BELOW THE GROUND FOR uhhh uhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh wildlife youth experience? why are they in the wild again.
Atleast have a good reason for it and don't just make the character dumber/this plot point happens for plot reasons. make the camera be broken, make the bear ultra powerful, is on cocaine, and already killed 6 security guards. Make the student be ignorant and stray off the intended path, make the bear be purposely let out by the principal to test the student, or make the bear be purposely let out by an assasin trying to kill these kids. Make the sensei be a supersoilder that can handle bears and not this dumb weak ueseless teacher. Make it so that there was a security this whole time and the sensei is 100% safe, they just barely missed the bear.

I hate these fucking tropes
I mean, if you didn't pick this was thrash that you're pretty much asked to turn your brain off to enjoy, then I'd say it's on you...

This is true to almost every single manga that exists nowadays, you will hardly find one that has actual good writing on it. You're only reading because cute girls, or because you like the art style, or because the story is a little bit different from the sea of overused tropes.

I don't remember reading a manga in years, and being surprised that it is something new and actually good.

Users who are viewing this thread