Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 22 - Reunion

Aggregator gang
Lol, based sniper. You're not entitled to translate this, anyone can translate anything they want. Implying that someone else translating a work is a bad thing is really weird and sad. Can't believe people in the comments are also on your side.
Exactly? They don't need to do this, but they take their time to do it anyways... having someone come and undermine your goodwill for shits and giggles is disrespectful. Implying that someone being a troll for trolls sake is a good thing is weird and sad. Can't believe people in the comments section aren't on their side.

There's a difference between wanting to translate something and seeing someone else is already working on that series and being like "Huh, I like this series and want to work on it too... maybe I should I go see if they need any help" and "Huh... someone else is translating this? I'd better do a sloppy job and release it before them for hue hue humor". With a name like Pro_Sniper it's not hard to tell what their intentions were.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)
Your translation is so much better than the sniper's. ♥️

Dex-chan lover
I knew there would be sniping attempts as soon as I saw the announcement for an anime adaptation.
ScAbDhM.png

The snipe had better TL than I expected though. Not quite the level of "unfiltered MTL"

Double-page supporter
I thought Luna wouldn't try to assassinate someone in broad daylight, makes more sense to assassinate someone under the cover of darkness
Eh...The entire point of this assassination job was to assassinate her in the forest...There is no one else in this forest either. It is filled with monsters, each of which could raze a large-scale town on their own. It's more secluded than where she is normally, as in, the palace.

Dex-chan lover
Eh...The entire point of this assassination job was to assassinate her in the forest...There is no one else in this forest either. It is filled with monsters, each of which could raze a large-scale town on their own. It's more secluded than where she is normally, as in, the palace.
Yeah just thought that she attacks her in a open clearing with I have to assume highly trained guards and to her at least another unknown entity. Just thought a highly trained assassin wouldn't make such a desperate attempt to finish a mark. I guess without Yuya the princess dies anyways so my point is invalid, but oh well.

Group Leader
Yeah just thought that she attacks her in a open clearing with I have to assume highly trained guards and to her at least another unknown entity. Just thought a highly trained assassin wouldn't make such a desperate attempt to finish a mark. I guess without Yuya the princess dies anyways so my point is invalid, but oh well.
While assassinating at night is definitely the best option, but the princess and co were meeting Yuuya ONLY in broad daylight, which was most likely the info Luna got

Contributor
Don't go stopping now your translation is still better, but it does worry me that you have a new tl suddenly...

Dex-chan lover
So many idiots on MD the last month or so uploading shit machine translated chapters and doing zero proofreading then posting a credit page asking for donations. I feel like Nancy Pelosi's campaign office will text you for money less than those shitty groups beg.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice that the guy who sniped this series' name was Pro_Sniper till I saw the last page of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
This whole issue is freaking funny but yeah still supporting you guys work. Thanks for tl!

Users who are viewing this thread