Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
I think the author was drunk. Two new 'characters' came out of nowhere for pretty much no proper reason

Dex-chan lover
he

he's saying it as an expression meaning he can't believe it has something so broken sounding. he does say magic will just get reflected later on
Thank you. Because it is just text, the intended inflection did not come across to me. It makes sense now.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Rabbits in Japanese folklore be all...
98c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
By the way, could understand the Saint of Kick title.
But seeing the Saint of Ears (and a comment say it means fighting with ears), does that mean their world can just create any kind of saints impromptu, even the absurds?

Contributor
@Hamaguy There are multiple skills missing from the rabbit, and the Keen smell that was supposed to be in the boars skill list.

Also various other errors,
honestly dude you're doing a better job translating it alone without Magami...

[Indentify] evolved to [illustrated Book].
Not back to appraisal.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm still over here waiting for like half of these genre tags to apply because so far it's pretty much only been slice of life romcom with a dash of isekai thrown in.

Group Leader
@Hamaguy There are multiple skills missing from the rabbit, and the Keen smell that was supposed to be in the boars skill list.

Not back to appraisal.
Sorry about that, can you specify on the first point? I counted the skills row by row and I don't think we missed anything

Dex-chan lover
Sorry about that, can you specify on the first point? I counted the skills row by row and I don't think we missed anything
Mythril Boar you probably miscount because magic reflection took two rows from the typesetting.
  • 突撃 (Rush)
  • 鉄壁 (Iron Wall)
  • 魔法反射 (Magic Reflection)
  • 超臭覚

Kick Rabbit, you missed the whole third section of the lower right box, under the racial and unique skills.
  • 武術スキル (Martial Art Skill)
  • 魔闘術 (SSR) : M
  • 噛みつき (N)
  • 体当たり (N)

Group Leader

Not back to appraisal.
Issue fixed, turns out it was a typeset auto resize error, so let's not jump to conclusions next time:)

Dex-chan lover
Rabbit’s last skill. 体あたり is translated as Tackle. At least in Pokémon.

And question from earlier.
Any reason for translating Akatsuki’s race into (what seems like) Chinese reading?

Group Leader
Taiatariis a Kendo movement, literally meaning to hit (ataru) with the body (tai). It is a collision move used to break the kamae and therefore the defense of the opponent. A correct taiatari is executed with the sword held vertically and the fists held firmly in front of the navel or slightly higher. The force comes from the legs driving the body forward, rather than the arms pushing the opponent away. During practice, a person receiving a taiatari should hold firm.
Rabbit’s last skill. 体あたり is translated as Tackle. At least in Pokémon.

And question from earlier.
Any reason for translating Akatsuki’s race into (what seems like) Chinese reading?

End quote

Users who are viewing this thread