Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 22 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Would that happen?
Those who are already reading from aggregator sites, or using apps, wouldn't bother going to the group's website won't they?
I said "try".

It generally doesn't work unless they've picked up a really, really good series that nobody else is scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
DROPPED, FKN DOG SHIT MANGA, 22 CHAPTER FOR NOTHING, ALSO JUST REALIZE HOW CRINGE THIS SERIES IS WHEN I WATCHED THE ANIME (NOT EVEN BOTHER TO FINISH EPS 1).

Dex-chan lover
DROPPED, FKN DOG SHIT MANGA, 22 CHAPTER FOR NOTHING, ALSO JUST REALIZE HOW CRINGE THIS SERIES IS WHEN I WATCHED THE ANIME (NOT EVEN BOTHER TO FINISH EPS 1).
bro easy. i think the cringe level is much more tolerable here since you can just soft-skip it by skimming a chapter, also if an anime episode is cringe, just skip until it's not? being too angry is bad for your blood-pressure my guy.

it is cringe like legit from the very description itself and the first two-three chapters but if you don't let that bother you, it's a proper boredom-killer.

Dex-chan lover
doubt it's gonna be the former lmao he's too much of a "i respect woman that i don't have segusu with them" guy. i also highly doubt there'll be character development for this type of manga.
Having no seggs is a waste of his otherworldly body.

now anime is caught up with manga can't wait for next chapter or episode
if episode came first than it will be spoiler for manga readers 😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread