Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 27 - Ball Sports Festival

Dex-chan lover
you know what bothers me.. is how durable those balls are..
back in my HS i accidentally put too much force doing a power smash with ping pong and the ball fucking shattered to pieces when it hit the table..
and i saw a volleyball ball explodes when someone hit too strong to the floor too..
bruh..

Dex-chan lover
hahaha this chapter. And very good idea to show off those super power for cameras to be seen worldwide.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon! I mean I get it, it's this type of manga, but I really had some hope it will, somehow, be decent! Since the art and even the premise were promising (nothing original, just promising)! But this is not even funny stupid, it's just silly :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Seriously my dude is going to repopulate Japan and the Alseria kingdom all by himself in a single generation like Gengis Khan…

Supporter
It's weird, I never get tired of that meme even though I've seen it in dozens of different mangas/manwhas/manhuas. Something about the illustrators doing their own characters keeps it fresh

Dex-chan lover
my man shouldn't be allowed to enter ANY sport matches, he destroys everything he touch. or worse, someone could get killed.
imagine inside the morgue 2 doc's doing small talk...A:"how did your guy die?" B:"got hit by a steel beam at a constution site.And your's?" A:"a ping pong ball crushed his head after penetrating the concret wall he was standing behind."

Supporter
So the running tally is 2 kisses and 2 marriage proposals… from 4 different women 🤣

C'mon! I mean I get it, it's this type of manga, but I really had some hope it will, somehow, be decent! Since the art and even the premise were promising (nothing original, just promising)! But this is not even funny stupid, it's just silly :facepalm:
As I have read pretty far into the novel, I can tell you his attitude will stay the same up until I stopped reading (Volume 12). He stays just as dense, just as OP, and just as clueless

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen the anime at all but tbh I like the chemistry yuuya and kaede have in the earth world and him and Luna in the strangeworld. (Patented names. Use them and you owe me 5000 in royalties lol)

Dex-chan lover
i swear i've seen this reference waaay to much in different mangas (but i ain't complainin' )
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg
It's a popular meme in Japan IIRC or at least was for a while

Dex-chan lover
As I have read pretty far into the novel, I can tell you his attitude will stay the same up until I stopped reading (Volume 12). He stays just as dense, just as OP, and just as clueless
that's so outdated and lazy writting....these days we should expect more then a neverchanging mc, but one that learns, grows and develope his character over time...

Dex-chan lover
How can you not feel a kiss? Is his resistant is just too high to feel that soft lips?
It's called purposely being dense. He knows 100% what happened but plays dumb half out of shock and half out of still not fully being cured of his complex.

It's seriously the only problem I had with this series besides that overall the modern world parts aren't that interesting (better than this same section in the anime though) to go through.

i swear i've seen this reference waaay to much in different mangas (but i ain't complainin' )
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg
lol Japan is still kinda newish to western memes and are having as much fun with it as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread