Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
She is the only exception, as it was clear that she was moved by his bravery and morality despite his weakness. But for the rest they were all wowed by his cheats be it the model and her agency approaching him for his looks. Or the other girl who got wowed by his cheats that allowed him to do shit like win the crane machine or save her with his cheats. I mean the author literally didn't want him to work for anything that he just gave him all the magic for just reading a dead sage journal.
It is frustrating as if I was someone who would have related to the MC pre-transformation I am being told by the author that it is Jover and unless you are given some impossible magic and the like you can't get a better life.
I just wanted character growth, yet I can only see how much I can hate such a bad writing :meguusmug:
I mean...If you a kid is dirt poor and is bullied for it in school, but then his parents win on the lottery and he suddenly becomes rich, moves schools and in the new school everyone knows him as the new rich kid, obviously it's being 'spoonfed' a better life...

You're arguing that the new guys only like him for his looks and cheats...but you don't seem to realize that they are different people altogether. You cannot say whether they would treat him badly if he didn't get those cheats since he just never not have them when meeting them.
The bullies on the other hand...those you DID see trying to bully him still.

I get your point, but it's just nonsensical to me. This manga has many issues, a lot of poor writing and what not. However, this isn't one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Is it's name Jumpy Ghostface?

Also I swear I just read a chapter of someone's furry OCs

he
What do you mean "What the hell is magic reflection?" It's a skill a that reflects magic. Making him not understand the words 'magic reflection' instead of making him realize he can't use magic to defeat the Mithril Boar is... I don't know... insane.
he's saying it as an expression meaning he can't believe it has something so broken sounding. he does say magic will just get reflected later on

Dex-chan lover
What-The-Fuck-Is-Going-On.gif

Dex-chan lover
This felt like 3 complete ass-pull Deus ex Machina developments all shoehorned into a single chapter for no reason and feels almost too nonsensically convenient and has no prior lead up or build up to it and no gratification for anything that happened.

Dex-chan lover
You're arguing that the new guys only like him for his looks and cheats...but you don't seem to realize that they are different people altogether.
No I do, I said that his new relationship is being put under question when many of its highlights are due to his cheats. Had he didn't change over night and had a more gradual change then it would not been suspect
Especially when the author highlighted how the MC was being bullied for how short, fat, ugly, and weak he was.
And unless you want to convince me that he would have totally gotten the modeling gig while he was in his original form, the model clearly was drawn to him due to his looks. Just like how that redhead(?) girl is shown to have feeling for him after he saved her while kicking the ball or winning her a prize from the crane machine. And how he is being constantly being praised for his cheats by outsiders like his translation skill, his cooking by his teachers during the bear incident. Or his strength and athleticism by his schoolmates.

Now just imagine had the MC didn't just over nighted his transformation and rather grew like a normal character growth. This would have meant that when transfered to his new school he would have had made friends with all those people as as who he truly was not his cheats.
And then over time when got better looking over the days not only the other girls not just the first girl who liked him for himself, would start to grow out of being just friends and start seeing him in romantic sense, and then topping it all off with the modeling arc where he helps the model in that photo shot and that would have been a catalyst for other girls who have a crush on him to act on it out of fear of being taken by another girl.
Let alone showing how his skills also started to grow from being bad at cooking for example to over time, getting better due to his skill and experiences and seeing the contrast from people reaction to his cooking getting better an better.

I get your point, but it's just nonsensical to me. This manga has many issues, a lot of poor writing and what not. However, this isn't one of them
Otherwise do tell if not this what are the issues? As I am curious tbh

Dex-chan lover
Sigh,even the usual raw sites are stuck on this chap. Does it get better from here?
The anime covers further than this.

And seeing review of the LN, it lived longer than it should. Right now, his plot seems to be on a fate to face threat against the world. That is over in the LN, and author keep adding new campaigns from there on.

Aggregator gang
I just remember that this is from the same guy as shinka no mi. So my expectation are low for this story, at least the girls are cute

Dex-chan lover
yeah Usagi rly was just a rabbit all right
I dunno what i expected from a design in the manga compared to LN illustration i mean
he is just a rabbit my dude

Double-page supporter
I've been waiting for a new chapter for awhile, thanks for the translation!
This has been one of the more entertaining stories, so I hope we can get more chapters soon~

Dex-chan lover
Alright.

This is the most random isekai I have read… wait no, the second most random.

That one with the instant death power with the bus being transportes is still crazier.

Users who are viewing this thread