Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 29 - Evil And Saint

Supporter
Man inflation hits in the most unexpected places. :dogkek:

Really odd choice to keep this whole rabbit guy around. Especially when there's no context of when and why he exists

Dex-chan lover
I like to think that if the animal companions do somehow become humanized that they'd be his Cool Bros instead of cute waifus. He's got plenty of those already, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Start of the chapter (before training and evolution):
"More importantly that human... I can't see the bottom of his potential"

End of the chapter (after training and evolution):
"After his evolution I can't even see the end of his potential anymore"

So... is the end further away than the bottom? I thought rabbits are into carrots and those are good for eyesight.

That's just World War 2 propaganda, my friend :/

Dex-chan lover
One of my pet peeves are stories where bloated numbers are used to denote superior strength, especially when those stats are just eyecandy and doesn't really affect the storytelling. It's a writing sin that I hope goes away for good. To assume that a lvl. 99999 character with a cap of 99999 in one story is stronger and more impressive than a character in a story where he's lvl. 100 with a cap of 100 is quite childish.
I'm fine with numbers, even crazy numbers. I just want it to actually mean something and be consistent. Rather than it just be random numbers thrown out there.

It makes no difference if it is level 9, 99, or 99999 if I can't even know what that means or have anything to compare it against.

Dex-chan lover
Slightly disappointed that he didn't kick the spear and turn it into a rail gun.

Group Leader
Did the translators drop this
No announcement from them on that. The only chapter not translated is chapter 30 which released on 26 July. Chapter 31 raws aren't set to release until 13 September.

Chapter 31 raws release pushed back to 27 September on Comic Walker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread