Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Benefits Of Leveling …

Dex-chan lover
kinda wish he stayed ugly, now girls will only like him for his looks. He should be able to transform back and forth, would be cooler to show his handsome self to only girls that like him when he's ugly

This looked really good, but I hate how convenient everything is.
The guy looked to have actual strenght of character, but then the other world just handed him everything on a platter, ensuring he never have to really work for anything ever again.

At least he started properly screaming in pain after the forced, heavily accelerated growth. Suddenly skipping several years into puberty isn't supposed to be painless.

This looks pretty typical of isekai mangas but this is a bit different since the mc can travel between worlds. I will give this one a chance to read but my expectations are low.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's a little disappointing.
Would have better if our protagonist kept his dopey appearence

Fed-Kun's army
@onipuck Nah, I like handsome MCs and well, it isnt quite as clichee as it seems :3
His personality doesnt just switch, so, its still part of the story. In similar stories its mostly, "was ugly, is now handsome and OP and totally great and knows that", but here at least in his head he stays "ugly guy that cant do anything" and has problems being more confident

Sometimes slow progress is way better that just pap boom 💥 you're ok3 now

Dex-chan lover
"The tragedy of finding success without understanding the importance of effort.." - Ishimaru Kiyotaka

Double-page supporter
Super express upgrade due to unforeseen grave future in the other world, I guess.

Group Leader
That's his magical girl boy transformation appearance. He just doesn't know how to turn it off yet

Work out? Nahhh fuck that shi who needs it when you can just magically transform overnight

Aggregator gang
Honestly I wouldn't mind a fat/cute looking male mc, that over time changes into a more healthy looking character.
Sorta what I though "Fat duke" isekai manga was going to do. Since that mc is trying to work out and eat healthy to lose weight. But I haven't seen any changes in the mc's style. So bummer.

I always wonder about this type of story where they can convert items/isekai currency to earth currency. Where the money come from? What about the serial number? Won't that cause problem to country finance/economy? What about tax? They don't investigate where he got it from?

I hate the fact that they changed his nose and hair.
The rest is fine, those two are not.
There was no charisma stat nor beauty stat, his head other then the fat cheeks should have been generally the same.
Gosh danngit, gib back mob face
EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THEY STOLE HIS FRECKLES TOO!
GIVE THE FRECKS YOU FRICKS!

oof that was a quick transformation i already want to drop this but just maybe it doesnt suck

Double-page supporter
I'm a fan of chubby/unattractive leads, so the quick transformation buns me out but. It's always a lot more fun to watch the progress happen over the story.

Users who are viewing this thread