Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Benefits Of Leveling …

Dex-chan lover
im dropping this bullshit... maybe the author is a fat ugly cunt too, thats why he makes the MC fat fkn ugly then turning him into ikkemen

Dex-chan lover
I actually went back to compare...
Surprisingly, now he does look a lot more like his siblings...

@ragtime, my bad, I tend to be easily angered at some things (more at people who aren't grateful that things people take time out of their own life to create mangas) , not most, but if you don't like it, why be rude to someone who's spending time to make this, if you hate it, don't read it, no need to create a hate comment, it's not going to do you any justice.

@Alfredooo0s bro what? A reader of a manga can't criticize it if they can't make it? That is the most backward reasoning I've ever heard. That's like saying a Michelin star reviewer cannot issue the stars because they can't cook on the same level as the chefs. Although I agree that mindless bashing of a manga is retarded, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

@alfredooo0s I agree. Most times that I actually comment is when someone is mindlessly bashing a manga. Like if you don't like it, drop it. You don't have to write the same hate comment on every chapter.

Well body transformation and happy coincidences are a part of most mangas like that. That said I enjoy this one, don't know why..

Fake
I slept every night for the last 18 years of my life and I'm still ugly AF. How come that didn't happened to me?

Aggregator gang
I don’t like pain so even if I got taller, better looking and muscular I still probably wouldn’t do it

Aggregator gang
Damn, chubby MC was fine. Why does it need a "shounen"esque MC? This went from generic to generic power fantasy real quick.

Fed-Kun's army
I would've preferred him chubby but with the ability to mow down his enemies. Also considering he still loves in a non fantasy world, they could've had some fun with this. Have his appearance change depending on the world he's in but keep the strength or even have his body gradually change as he acclimates to his strength or even make his change a result of being in a world of magic or something. I will give it a few chapters before I decide to drop or not

Dex-chan lover
Part of me was like, nuuuu
But also the other half was envious and I hope things change for him

Users who are viewing this thread