Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The People Of The Other W…

Dex-chan lover
So where's your site? It might be just me, but I didn't see the link.

For all the people who are complaining about the mc acting like a loser, I just have one thing to say. Even if your appearance change over night your personality don't. The mc's character, insecurities and trauma are still there. Even after his appearance has changed he's still pessimistic and has a low self-esteem. And considering he has 0 interaction with anyone after he became good looking and op, it's understandable. He doesn't know he's good looking (didn't look in a mirror) and he doesn't know what people think of him after the change.
Actually I like this better, rather than his character having an abnormal switch, it would be better for him to have a character development after he starts to interact with the people in the other world and his own world.

many thanks, I read the chapter also on the site linked in the first post. You will surely know it, but I would like to inform you that on the linked site chapter 1 and 2 are not available.
[p.s = out of curiosity, has chapter 3 been skipped for some technical reason?]

Thanks again for the translation.

Supporter
What a gentleman goblin: it tries to kill her, but it doesn't try to rape her...

Double-page supporter
Ahh yes, make a mob kill the human enemies so that the MC doesn't get his hands tainted, because the MC is "kind" or some dumb shit. Way too fucking basic.

Dex-chan lover
I like how he's still in "i'm an ugly person" mode. Trauma doesn't go away in a week

Dex-chan lover
>kills a fucking goblin lord
>still pissing his pants over some shit weak teenage kids
Like how do you not fucking realize your strong enough to turn those cunt into paste?

Dex-chan lover
i love an OP protagonist isekai even if it's bad..

but this is just absolute shit

Double-page supporter
what the fuck is with these comments, getting stronger physically doesn't automatically change your mentality wtf

The woman there was at the death door and all she thought was "i haven't fallen in love yet" and then some hot dude come to save her. Cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread