Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I don't even understand why people expect a new chapter when the fucking raws haven't uploaded a new ch since fucking may aka ch 5

@dokidoki because everyone checks raws of every manga they read ?

How dare people checking under UPDATES and expecting updates smh

I thought it was a new chapter, but still happy to see it on my updates list. Since it’ll give me a chance to read the light novel! Thank you for translating this chapter either way! It looks really neat! Thank you for your hard work!

Group Leader
I honestly dont even care about the iseaki in this. I just want to read a manga about a guy who suffered through life finally getting a break and having it go his way. From a simple thing as going from fat to skinny, a lot taller, and a bit of slimming of the face and his life is set. The dude got bullied for his kind nature and now its paying off. I just want a happiness story.

@dokidoki
Not to be rude but do you assume that everyone will check the raws for every manga they read?? Oh well. 10/10 Would read your comment again if I wanted to lower my iQ.

Power Uploader
@mddawkin Primarily because the other version translates things out of literally nowhere, not even a single mention of them in the Japanese text. One example is "..." and "...", which for them means "I'm" and "so dumb". Not only that, some phrases have completely new text that he came up with in his head.
Also, this was translated/redrawed/cleaned/proofread since a few days after the raws came out, but no TS.

Thank you for the update, the quality was much better than the other translation but it just the speed of your update was too much slower, it really make me iritated just to wait for the update.
While I didn't mean to be rude, but to be honest because I was aware of how slow the update that was done by Einherjar scan, I feel like crying everytime I saw the manga that I like was pick-up by Einherjar scan.
Because I just can't imagine how long I will have to wait, or maybe I have to place a hope at some random people or group that just happened to update the manga, even thought I don't know if they serious to continue it or it was just a whim.

No wonder these translations go so slow, they spend all their time doing the chapters that are already done.

I know your a different translation group but you couldn’t have been working on chapter 5 for over 2 months and not realize someone else already worked on chapter 5

Users who are viewing this thread