Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
people reading manga without checking raws SMH do you people also buy manga in real life too?

thank you for the higher quality translation.

i personally feel like it is insanely rude to shit on a translator group for "translating something already done" when the end result is significantly higher quality in comparison. i also feel that it is insanely ignorant of a reader to not research how many raws there are before complaining about "no chapters!!!!" to people who cannot fulfill your whiny request.

@mddawkin check your available sources before bitching and moaning seems to be the response you are receiving.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't waiting for this. Didn't even know someone else released this chapter months ago. Must of been a day I didn't check my updates.

Anyway good translation upset with the story still. Really don't see how this is going to go anywhere good for MC. Drastic change in 2 weeks or so? Can't comprehend why he didn't think of living in the other world. I know for sure I'd never re-enter a hell for no reason.

Just find it funny he hasn't realized living in modern world has absolutely zero upside compared to other world. It'd be different if he lacked food or housing or something like running water but from previous chapters it was like the perfect house in other world.

1) Einh Scans is slow. They arguably wasted time and effort re-translating.
2) Ch6 raw is still not even out yet so it doesn't even matter.
3) Just at a glance their ch5 is better quality.

@BuffSoul Actually there are MASSIVE upsides for being in the original world. He can handle most things in the fantasy one but it can't be called 'safe' there are way more things likely to try to kill him there and if he's unalert they can succeed in spite of his stat cheats. Also since he can turn absurd drop items into money for the other world he can buy basically anything he wants with modern conveniences....add on that if he was the kind of person to do it he could literally conquer earth with his level of power shortly....but instead he'll just use it to look awesome on earth and fail to fully realize that he's become a attractive super model capable of casually doing the impossible due to his massive self image problems from his life until now. (From where I'm at reading the story he's got like....2 potential romances in the fantasy world right now....and like 7 on earth. He doesn't really seem to understand that they really do like him though outside of one specific one that he realizes because it'd be impossible not to but things would be too troublesome to respond to due to status.) Hell another thing he could do is a isekai staple. Turn drops into cash for his world then go buy things that are more advanced here and sell high there like salt, seasonings, tools, some low level tech.

@NizzBizz Well they are the first group that was actually pick-up the manga first, I guess because of that they can just continue to update the chapter without any worry.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa thanks for the chapter and what a great story development, this manga is better than j thought

Users who are viewing this thread