Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Being ugly and or fat is a crime in stories apparently. So learn your lessons kids and get isekaid.

thats pretty much the occuring theme of trashekais: If you're fat and/or ugly (or mainly just miserable right now), just DIE and get isekai-ed instead.

was really hoping for a "Work hard, be confident, and be happy" type story but got "become hunk be happy"

Double-page supporter
Page 40

Sad thing is if that guy really is famous enough he could get away with that no problem.

Aggregator gang
And this why solo leveling worked but this really didn't. Grandpa's gift or not his change is more like a surgery/whole body switch than a hard effort bearing fruit.
Smh, quality art and this is the story u picks Mr.artist? Going into it I was sensing great potential maybe even rivalling slime isekai and new gate with a pinch of solo lvl. but I guess not. My senses failed me hard.
Still gonna read it tho. Cliché as it is.

Come on guys. If this is trash isekai then your sample of isekais is really narrows. I've read both novels and manga that are far worse, believe me this is just mediocre at worse, decent at best.

Hmmm this is somewhat refreshing in my eyes because it's nor your generic Transfer into another world and then kill the demon lord thing to get back to yor original world, Though i mjst say that there are some cringe moments, still it's acceptable and one thing...would you please stop crying and complaining about how "shit" for you this was? If you don't like it then fuck off and make your own manga...

Aggregator gang
Idk about you guys but I really like this, it’s not edgy, and it’s not super wish fulfilling, it’s a good filler manga

Users who are viewing this thread