Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Absurd Power Of Fire

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling there will be a criminal investigation concerning the fire. It spread FAR too fast, the alarms didn't work, the fire sprinkler system didn't work. It's like the bloody Fukushima all over again, where a company had saved every yen imaginable, naturally including the yen that should never be saved, and the disaster results were a grim testimony to that.

Dex-chan lover
Literally in the title that the main focus would be how his cheat skills affect his slice of life school life though...
The main problem with that is that the two parts are pretty much entirely disconnected. There are multiple isekais which has both worlds as active plot locations, but I'm not sure any of them has them as irrelevant to each other as this one. What's in the title is the entire connection — his cheat skills.

Dex-chan lover
The main problem with that is that the two parts are pretty much entirely disconnected. There are multiple isekais which has both worlds as active plot locations, but I'm not sure any of them has them as irrelevant to each other as this one. What's in the title is the entire connection — his cheat skills.
I mean I assume at some point the two worlds will converge in some way. Possibly someone from our world wanders into the other world or vice versa. This is still very early on in the plot, its only chapter 19 here and as of me posting this i believe the latest chapter is 22. in terms of a long form manga story thats very early days of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I assume at some point the two worlds will converge in some way. Possibly someone from our world wanders into the other world or vice versa. This is still very early on in the plot, its only chapter 19 here and as of me posting this i believe the latest chapter is 22. in terms of a long form manga story thats very early days of the plot.
Probably true, but you still need to set up expectations early on. You need to get people to care enough to get that far in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
That last panel of Akira, the princely student, made me chuckle. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Probably true, but you still need to set up expectations early on. You need to get people to care enough to get that far in the first place.
I mean the expectation is there in that there's a door you can walk through, instead of a magic power to warp between each world.

that plus he already brought someone over from the isekai world: Night, the Fenrir.

it makes sense in the current part of the story since yuuya's still extremely introverted and wouldn't invite people to his house and show them the gate for example.

spoiler alert:
he will bring people over and introduce them to each other. tho the focus is on individual stories for awhile, especially once power scaling comes back into play

Double-page supporter
This MC has ruined those girls for all other men...

Rando: "Honey! I got the promotion!"
Kaede: "Big deal. Get back to me when you rescue three women from the sixth floor of a burning shopping center all by yourself, wuss."

Users who are viewing this thread