Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Dex-chan lover
I read it because there's no harem tag, but I'm sure it will

@RHen I read it for the same reason. But don't loose your hope just yet, this mc seems quite nice, I can't picture him taking the harem route. But I'm curious, so maybe I'll read the novel to confirm it.

Hopefully this guy gain confident later and act like a proper alpha mc, it will be a waste for his face if he doesn't change.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the scared and ashamed attitude is annoying yet it fits his scenario and experiences well

I would however be upset with it continuing after his surroundings and friends changed. Hopefully we can see chad MC now

I read the LN since I was interested, manga is currently managing the story SOOO much better than the LN and WN.

just waiting for the moment he becomes a Magical Girl puru puru !!!, i mean Wizard with Magic Spells =3

Can't wait till his new school infiltrated by demonic beasts and he show his power to others. Also when we will be able to see the elf princess again?

tbh just turn off your brain while reading this because it's a goddamn trash
mc too naive, beta, wimpy and too many eh ah uh eh oh
and always forgiving the villain just give them a second chance

So I'm well aware that everybody considers this the ultimate wish fulfillment manga And it's super generic but that's not the point. The point is you should be able to enjoy it and if you enjoy this kind of thing such as I do, good for you. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. Most people just need an escape from real life and this type of thing just kind of helps me get through my day.

Alright, so at first, it seems like it's a self-indulgent story, but even though the MC feels like a huge beta, he doesn't take anyone for granted and though there are several female love interests, it doesn't immediately scream harem protagonist even though he really is one. I quite like the MC. So far, I quite like this. Even the art is great!

Looking forward to reading more of this! Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

the releases are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper slow but i feel like when the story progresses it will turn either amazing or really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread