Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

I think its pretty decent so far but I think the MC progressed too fast not to mention I get the harem vibes I usually avoid since im not really a fan of harem mangas. Is this manga by any chance a harem? I usually prefer monogamous relationships in a manga with romance tag on it or none at all so it would be great to know in advance. Thanks to whoever answers.

Abrupt plot and build up...
I wish i would get to know the character more not just the generic background story.
@Niralam Solo leveling's plot was a lot better. A lot more human like and structure was more well balance. If you read the novel it it would pump you up. Biased because i preferred the novel than the manwha. Late game is just a slaughter but i like action :p

@Haggard Body Dysphoria is a thing, you know. I have it myself.

You can be however pretty, and still think you're the ugliest person ever. Very hard to get rid of, if ever.

Did the author read too many Chinese web novels because the family relationship and school situation is pretty much the same as the crap I avoid on Novelupdates and Webnovel...MC being bullied by family members and everyone at school and so on and so on LOL. BUt since this is a manga, I kinda like it.

@Sareg Well, it doesn't exactly help that his entire body changed when he want to the other world. Before he was a short fat and ugly person who everyone looked down on. You don't just change your way of seeing yourself overnight.

Fed-Kun's army
i think a kid wrote this. mc becomes op in like 2 sec and becomes handsome. then everyone likes him and all the good stuff come to him. makes no sense, no character development apart from him getting a kpop makeover. too childish and plain

@Otaku_Gandulf Yeah, pretty much. Even if it's not as severe as what I mentioned, it ain't happening on a day, unless you're a fuckboi, like most of the people bitching about this manga, are.

Decent premise but the sudden change in the mc's appearance overnight is a big oof.

kinda like a chinese manhua but with better art and slightly better story? 6/10 or 7/10

@Sareg : oh i see,
my bad i was aware that was something but not that big of a "problem", i talked without really knowing.
thanks for the info, i'll keep that in mind.

Dex-chan lover
@Anjebro I think the entire story itself is okayish but it’s the start that I’ve never really liked. It should have been more gradual imo. Zero to hero is only satisfying if they get there through multiple small growths over time. When it all basically happens in a single chapter you basically have two different characters. The MC at the start and the MC after OP power who seem like completely different people. Maybe it’s better in the novel as I only read the manga but I doubt it’s substantially different.

Cheap dramatization,
Whole school bully him just cuz he's fat??

Whole school like classmates, teacher, school worker, underclassmen and upperclassmen, including his siblings and neighbors student

Yeah, exactly like cheap dramatization

I can guess storyline,, they'll target MC like no tomorrow till the end of this manga. Probably new "villain" will come out and target MC too for whatever reason.

while MC is strong,, he's naive, weakwill and slow

imo, it'll be boring

Premise: excellent(unique)
Plot: not really that good, most are cliches, some are cheap and horrible. the pacing is too fast, the mc should face some problems before becoming a extraordinary
characters: the characters are mostly cliched so it's bad
although if the elements were executed better this would become a good series
i don't recommend reading it,well the web novel is crapped so yea, it just becomes the typical cliche manga

Users who are viewing this thread