Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Aggregator gang
To the garbage bin this goes. Story is bland, mostly power fantasy. I had a little bit of hope when MC was chubby but damn, the MC switched into a shounen-esque one. The author doesn't have the balls to write a story with a chubby MC.

Not a fan, really generic isekai wish fulfillment type stuff, but this one's totally unique never before seen extra bit is it's ALSO a generic SoL normal highscool story! It's TWO generic manga for the price of one!
I dunno how to word it, but like, the real world stuff feels so trivial because he could literally suplex a mountain, so like, what random drama threat could ever do anything? This can work, but I feel like it's gotta focus more on the protag using magic or something so it feels normal for him to keep it a secret, but here he just picks up a bear and chucks it easily and everyone's just like, yup that's MC-kun, so heroic and normal! I also felt his low self-esteem (justified) sticks around too long, like at this point he already has a group of friends, they're all genuinely nice to him and helping him out, then he like, brushes up against their hand and just assumes they'd be disgusted by his mere existence all of a sudden. And like, every time he goes out in public literal swathes of women just come up to him, to ask a totally random (hot) stranger for a handshake, and it just feels... grossly excessive I guess?
And the isekai world is generic isekai world, but he starts off with incredible equipment that one-shots endgame level enemies, and immediately levels up 100x so now he can oneshot them HARDER. This side's not awful, but maybe that's because I'M trash so I can enjoy the trashiest isekais out there, but it is worse off as it gets interrupted by the real world stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This is like, severe 8th grader syndrome levels of self insert power fantasy... and frankly thats A-OKAY in my book lol. It's trashy junk food manga. Nothin too annoyingly overdone as of yet (we do only have 22 chapters afterall) so i've no complaints. Its silly and the humor issssssss.. its aight. Its not cringey over-the-top trying too hard to be funny like some isekai try to do.. just kinda run of the mill humor. MC sumo wrestles a bear. solid 6.5/10 so far. I'd probably bump it up to a 7 but its pretty early in the series so far so i wanna give it a lil more time till i have a solid conclusion

Double-page supporter
Get better taste you retards

IMG_20220513_200300.jpg

Double-page supporter
i cant believe the anime version is very poor in terms of quality, i feel like i'm watching an old 2D hentai. lol

Beta cuck like author will rather write literal trash like this than go to the gym and be the better version of themself, and they will continue to do so until it's time to grab the rope

Aggregator gang
I regretted wasting my time reading the novel.

Author just writes whatever comes to mind. Plot went from school drama -> Medieval Fantasy -> Sci Fi Alien -> Demons -> God

Fed-Kun's army
Isnt this almost same as that one manga where the guy wins lottery and has similar door in his grandfathers old cottage or something?
Hopefully it becomes different from that one in future chapters
you know what this one is called? i love this genre

Dex-chan lover
holy shit i watched the anime and it's so inconsistent af. in manga there's still some room for consideration since time is somewhat blurry between panels but in anime you can see it clearly how bullshit it is. he literally has a superhuman body from head to toe and he can't hear the whispers from the red headed girl, then he's like "what? i didn't catch that" or how he's walking in the mall and he's like "why are they looking at me?" and another one when he's walking his dog and people are looking at him and he concluded that they're looking because his dog is cute but we as watcher here the whispers like "he's so handsome" and mf can't hear them :question::question::question::question:
in the ping pong tourney, he legit just ascended to godhood and he couldn't even catch the glimpse of the ping pong ball wtf like if you're gonna make an OP character, don't make him OP only in convenient times and make his senses dull just for the sake of being cool ffs

the anime is pure trash
faces are all weird
movements cringy af
not to mention its this manga
at least the manga made every scene either eye-pleasing or wholesome
but man the anime, how did it made pass quality check

Mc is spineless but then I guess It showed sometimes like he had it in like wtd.
I guess this is a fixed trash.

Dex-chan lover
Weebs are missing the glory of this story. It’s basically meta with embracing every single power fantasy trope. It’s gone around being bad to good. I enjoy this and the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread