Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

I'm enjoying the art and storytelling so far.. Seems a bit higher quality than the you'd expect from the generic start..

3 scanlators are working for the same series... Is it a bit waste of time? Should just make a collaboration.

I am an Isekai Junkie, any Isekai is worth a try XD

Dex-chan lover
@SmokeWagon : yep.
And everything that made this isekai distinct from another generic one disapeared in two chapters....

I never understood that. Why try to attract people with original things if it's for dropping them two chapters after?

I think this isekai have potential.

I really expecting much from this isekai... it have different plot than any other isekai at the beginning, gonna give my judgement after 10 chapter come out.

This manga (especially this chapter 4) capture what all NEET wants: get all of it without much work

@hyoretsu
I checked the page, but there was so many glitches (it seems all old chapters no longer load for any comic) that I assumed it was site wide. Also, they failed to upload some old chapters of another comic which I tried to read and sadly, its only on their site glitched, not here or any agreggator either.

@Clad95150 Exactly
It showed him improving himself, working out, eating better, etc.
Could've easily use that to develop his character's ambition, skills, etc., that could be used in another world.

Power Uploader
@Christopher They're still finishing their website, but since people were starting to post chapters of series they were working on they decided to not wait until it's finished anymore. A few bugs here and there, but reading's working

Dex-chan lover
that ch and group list is starting to look like scrambled eggs

that, or a clusterFUBAR

Fed-Kun's army
Its so retarded how many translators fight for 1 manga while many good ones dont have anyone translating....

But the moment someone picks them up they go and snipe it

Bro I swear to god, some of the people who have permissions on mangadex are ridiculous. Posted a comment about "saitama going for the monster girls now", didn't even say that tiny monsters gender or name and it was flagged as a spoiler. Coincidentally, someone who had posted something much more "revealing" about the same exact thing before me was high sailing! Some bullshit i'll tell you what.

Power Uploader
@dane18eduard Actually there's yet another group who was gonna post ch4 yesterday 😂

Users who are viewing this thread