Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

@ryan6942 or 3. he improved his look and personality slowly, like Overgeared God Grid. he was an insecure greedy and introverted scum who changed slowly across the whole story.

before i read this and only looking at the cover, I thought the story and the mc would be kind of edgy... glad i'm wrong for once.

What? From Zero to Hero without effort? Yeet.
Easily the worst. For an isekai manga that allows the MC travelling between our world and another world, " saving 80,000 gold in another world " is wayyyy... Better than this thing. Drop...

Pfft, the plot is such a mess... How can he not have looked in a mirror or any reflecting surface for such a long time? And once again, we have a hero who got his powers just for being at the right place at the right time... at least there is a bit more character development in this manga compared to other trash isekais, so bookmarked for now 🙃
Yuuya is actually really cute and it's funny to see him act almost the way he did when he was chubby even after he became a hunk. Handsome enough to be mistaken as a model and getting pulled into a job for some random famous clothing store...🤔 And he's still surprised by his own face every time he sees it... That's really funny 🤣🤣

I think it missed some key comedy elements, went too hard on 'depressing elements' and MC having an innocent heart of gold. I can enjoy it but nothing too memorable.

The start was so good, the author creates this harsh and toxic environment that this boy lives on, and his only hope is his grandfather that supports him no matter what. I as expecting that after his grandfather passed away he would improve, find he's on self and put a effort to change, unfortunately that's no the case in this history, all of his problems are instantaneously resolved, now he is handsome, have the best weapons possible, is lvl 100 and is super strong. So what? This culture of no effort all gain is crap
Isekai fans/mcs are one day going to discover the meaning of hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
The plot is okay for an isekai but I think the author is inexperienced in writing a manga or they just don't have a good editor because the flow seems too messy.

The art is great and I feel like the artist usually draws seinen instead of shounen, which is what isekais usually are. This makes the atmosphere better in dramatic moments but looks weird in comedic moments.

Dex-chan lover
this is one of the few isekai like this where I actually quite like the mc. he feels down to earth and actually humble in a way that makes him a lot more likable than other dime-a-dozen isekai protagonists.

I find it hilarious that the MC didn't really changed at all, what made him "better" was a positive change in his physical appearance lol

Dex-chan lover
Great art, but I can't tolerate the story. I'm usually okay with clichéd self insert isekai. But this is overtly done, with everything went so smooth but hollowed inside. It also does not have any fluff feeling like those slow life diary style works too. Or even comedy in satire style.

Supporter
Just found out about this manga and it seems rather interesting. I'm curious why the grandpa decided to give the house to MC...might be because of personality but I also think it's because grandpa used to look the way MC does and that somehow influenced his decision as well. Looking forward to future chapters :D

Users who are viewing this thread