Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Power Uploader
@SugarNando In terms of impressions and opportunities you can get through them, it is indeed an advantage in life actually. Being the popular guy in things, leading to huge networking, more jobs, etc. The main actor from Guardians of the Galaxy went from chubby to ripped to do the movie

thx! this ver of translation is much clearer, not that i mind too much!
but keep up the good work, hope theres new release!. T_T

Dex-chan lover
Author couldn't wait more than one chapter before magically turning the MC into some generic hot dude

Story could have been about MC gaining confidence through the skills and experience from the other world and accepting that he's fine as is and that his looks don't define him as a person
But nope, another wish fulfillment OP ikemen...

A little overboard and blatant with how the wish fulfilment, ie. the way how he looked changed was over the top, the fantasy world aspects were ridiculously convenient. But I'm willing to give it a chance since it delivered on how all these actually affect the real world part. Won't really give it higher than 6 though.

Dex-chan lover
Ugg apparently from reading the LN reviews the MC's view of himself NEVER DEVELOPS. He remains viewing himself before his change and keeps interacting with people as such. This really kills the core of what the author setup at the start. It really would have been much better if MC's physical change occurred slowly over time with his mental change just lagging a bit while having interesting encounters in both worlds. But the author apparently just went with 0=>100 in his OP-ness and physical appearance right at the start and then never develops his mental state.
I might catch a few more chapters, but I seriously doubt I'll be here past ch15-20 or so.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

EDIT: Apparently mentioning what DOESN'T happen regarding character growth is a spoiler?

Power Uploader
If there's another scanlation group reading this, please pick this up. I'm not sure if Einherjar's able to continue it (general issues and only 1 ts kind of available) and the only other group's translation has:
"..." and "..." translated to "I'm" and "so dumb" (ch5 page 9)
In some instances, although it doesn't hurt too much, they add things to tl, like:
"ahaha gomen gomen"="Sorry, haha, I didn't realise!" (Whole last sentence was made up)
"dare ka!"="Someone, help! Help!" (Anyone/someone, but that'd be weird so okay, but 2 help's?)
In other cases, there's things like "shimatta!!"="Oops, guess we spilt the secret, hahah! Won't matter though, if you're dead!" in ch4 page 7. Not only is that clearly not the translation for one single word, but it's also from the wrong characters, the one who said that was the knight, not the bandits.
In ch4 page 9, not only did they not translate one of the skills he gained, but "Point detection" is also wrong, it's "jakuten kanpa".
In ch4 page 10, they translated "濃い!" to "Damn, that was easy to kill". Not only is that clearly wrong, none of the meanings of 濃 even relate to any of the words it was translated to. They just came up with that entire sentence. And there's still 30+ pages left.
This man's is too enjoyable to not have a rightful tl.

Dex-chan lover
@hyoretsu But I specifically remember reading Chapter 6 translated on this site, I even remember the dialogue and the scenario. I checked other manga sites for Chapter 6 and none of them had it, also the raws don't even go up to Chapter 6. I don't know what's going on.

I won't say it's bad but it's super cliche, I'd say it's good for people who have not read any isekai before.

The publisher was really annoying, the date for the raw chapter 6 was being change again to next month.
Last week I saw on the offical raw site it was supposed to come out today, but when I check it today it was still chapter 5 and it say chapter 6 will come out next month.

@OverlordSaiki I read so much isekai and I really like this one. I think the execution is pretty good, and the art is a huge plus. You also don't see too many isekai with back and forth from the real world and the fantasy world.

Users who are viewing this thread