Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

It's kinda stupid, but i kinda love this kinda thing lol
But i don't approve of the message 'bout his appearance! I wish they'd kept his shape and showed how he could be happy even with it!

I wanted to buy it but i can't figure out if they have any english on amazon if anyone knows please let me know cause i can get vol.1 - 5 for about 30-ish dollars.
Please and thank you

Dex-chan lover
For an isekai with seemingly OP protagonist this is pretty mediocre, but passable.

It doesn't give you a dislikeable protagonist at least.
It does give you the impression of "what kind of weak story writing is this? How cliche" hence the mediocrity.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, it is true that having good looks will always be advantageous - especially when making that first impression and creating instant attraction.

But the important message that these sort of manga leave out is that anyone can look at least passably attractive when they put in the effort.

Proper skincare, fashion, physique, healthy looking complexion, diet, body language...

It's the same incongruity you feel when someone you think looks attractive in real life doesn't look appealing in photos - because a photo can only capture so much about the whole of a person.

So keep working on it guys - looks aren't everything, but anyone can look good. If looks make an impression, personality keeps them around.

Aggregator gang
New chapter releases on the 24th btw, idk why the 2 month gap but it is what it is

It’s okay, I hope to see more. I just wish the protagonist didn’t become so handsome. Because what message does that send? That being a beautiful person makes your life easier? Just make him slimmer and taller. However, What I do like is how he isn’t over confident after the transformation and is still scared of many things due the life he had until now.

Users who are viewing this thread