Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Wah as a guy that read hundreds of isekai mangas, even though this a generic isekai manga in a way, but it is also pretty unique in a sense , love it, isekai manga doesnt really interest me that much since its basically all of it has a near identical plot lmao, but this love, with the nice illustrations too, 9/10

This is literally unbearably bad. I could follow a generic isekai but this is just way too over the top.

Good art and I even like the but he goes from rags to riches too fast and is op to the point of absurdity.

Idc what people are saying, I adore this manga and what disappoints me most about it is the wait time between chapters, but that’s not usually the translators fault so I understand

yea its alright, but he really just went from weak all the way to super strong and handsome and great and shit without any effort, I do hope it gets better cause it has some potential

Fed-Kun's army
its like a mix of some bad and good in a weird way.
not sure if i just dislike/like the mc or the story or the development.
not really sure how to explain it.
guess its a 6/7?

@Zareoph1 & @Kimaji:

It's because the MC's actions aren't consistent -- he behaves like two completely different people. He's a whiny and self-doubting loser who can't stick up to school bullies (or even his own siblings) one second and then suddenly he's this level-headed badass who can slaughter monsters to rescue a princess. He even takes the initiative to provoke a powerful monster and is somehow calm enough to take it down even when it turns out to be stronger than he expected.

I assume most people like this second personality. There are going to be a lot of people who are pissed at how spineless the MC is despite being OP, and how he doesn't use his power to stick it to his bullies or stand up for himself now that he has nothing to fear.

If the MC becomes more corageous this may turn out to be a great series, but if he keeps being an OP doormat (rendering his OPness completely pointless, as it has been so far in the real world segments) this series will suck. Right now I'd give it a 3/5.

@scribbledoutname The way i see it, He is confident about his monster slaying abilities because of his (as of yet) constant success, but he can't face socializing yet because of his years of (I presume failure.) Just because he can face one thing doesn't mean he can face another. There are people who can give excellent speeches and suck at day to day convos, people who are great socializers but cant express their feeling to others.

This is manhua type of story. Where weak mc suddenly got upgraded to perfect version of himself and got his real life on easy track.

Basically everything gets handed to him, pure wish fulfillment and in the comments people complain that he doesn‘t get a character transplant to be confident immediately too.

No wonder there are so many Mary Sue MCs in isekai.

I don’t understand people’s obsession with overpowered/badass MCs. Isn’t the only thing that’s important is if the story is entertaining. Well I guess people find that trope entertainment, but I think stories get too forced and become boring when MCs all of a sudden get impressive power without earning it then get a personality change. I kinda like how this MC stays true to himself when he’s not fighting

The story is good but if the hero invites people through the door his will definitely ruin the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread