Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

My headcanon is that everything is a dream and the story will end with MC waking up as his old self

The art is great and although the story is the same isekai-ass-norm like some, it still got me interested. So I searched for the LN and read it. And heres what I think after 3 volumes.

The MC and the Author is goodness gracious DUMB AF.
The author is cocksucking the MC that it puts Solo Leveling to shame. Author puts on events that is so irrelevant and unneeded that this filler chapter is there ONLY TO MAKE MC LOOK GOOD. And this MC probably has the smallest brain that it would be an insult to an Ampelosaurus if hes compared it. He gets reminded by people (he also reminds himself sometimes) that his power is out of the norm and he should keep it to himself because people will isolate and fear him. And guess what? HE FUCKING DOES OTHERWISE ANYWAY! and then he spouts some retard sentences like "Did I do something wrong?" No shit! Im guessing this is a self-insert the author made to please himself lmao

A kind but fugly, short, weak MC who often gets bullied by everyone including hIs family gets the biggest ever, luckiest ever break.
By opening a secret door inside a house left to him by his kind grandpa, he became riddled with cheats, becoming strong, super handsome, tall, and everything you might want.
The manga is straight up Wish Fullfilment Power Fantasy. If that's what you want this manga is for you.

Contributor
It may be a dumpster fire, but it’ll keep you warm on a cold December night 😌

wtf😂😂 why're there soo many 10s lmao ...do people really think this is a masterpiece😂😂😂😂

I rate this 4/5 its great story for me but some people might not like it because of the mc becoming OP as f and not using his Op in the real world well for me its a great touch because of how he was treated just because he got overpowered doesnt mean he has gone pass his lowered self confidence due to the bullies he has been through So For me this is a great read but if you dont like this trope then ya dont Imma continue reading it

This shit is fucking ass terrible, and yet for some reason, it hasn't reach the Maryland point so until it gets worse, my rating is 4/10

Also why the hell do people like this trash so much. The author tryna self insert himself into the story is so fucking obvious like what the fuck

@Nightmarexx1 It started off good. I mean, it has potential, and now that we've reached the peak of this ride, we're gonna go down real quick. Prob the people who rated it 10 forgot to check the update (I mean, it does have a lot of breaks)

@Kidde No, no, no. Don't you ever feel pumped every time you see overpowered characters kicking some asses or proving people wrong? It's that type of unexpected event that makes you feel energized and be like: "POGGGGGG" and fangirl like there's no tomorrow. Yeah. Idk about others, but that's why I like OP MCs.

And well, it kinda depends on the author, to be honest. There are some mangas
like Kaijuu No. 8 (Forgive me if I got the title wrong
where MCs just got power out of "nowhere" but it still feels amazing. It's just that some authors are... a little... confused? It's like they have the idea of making the MC zero to "hero" but they dunno how to create the bridge, so they just throw some random reasoning (which is why there are plotholes btw)

This series started losing me when the blond heroine met the mc for the second time and already want to marry him. Don't even know that man's name. 😂

@32oiru

No, I completely understand that feeling of watching an OP MC overpower his opponents. I use to consume anything within that genre. But as I read more manga I started to realize that they are all basically the same plot, especially Isekai manga. I’ve become bored of them at this point. I just think there’s a better way of doing the OP MC genre that has a little bit of more depth. The most recent manga/manhwa that I can remember reading that sorta does the OP MC thing but with more attention to plot and world building is ‘Terror Man’ and ‘Rebuild World’ (btw I highly recommend both). Both manga/manhwa show the MC becoming “OP” but in a more believable and meaningful way (it’s hard to describe it without reading it). On the other hand, Isekai manga usually give the MC power simply to pander to people who like power fantasy. And it’s always in the setting of a medieval era where knights and goblins exist. I want something different. And don’t get me started on the “video game in real life” genre where the MC has a magical video game terminal appear in front of him and he levels ups. I do like ‘Solo Leveling’ though, mostly because of its art... On that note, I also recommend ‘Omnipotent Reader’ which is done by the same artist as Solo Leveling but has really interesting world building with different historical figures set in an apocalyptic modern world

@Kidde Ahh yeah I've been reading Terror Man too and others you mentioned (but I dropped Rebuild World after chp 1) too. For some reason, most isekai mangas nowadays are just carbon copies of one another, and I've read abt 70%-80% isekai manga here (most of the rest are ecchi so I don't read them) and I dunno what to read anymore so this one feels like a breeze, even if it's just momentary. Oh and have you read

'Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute' (more of comedy), 'White Blood', 'The Beginning After The End', 'Mob Psycho', 'Saihate no Paladin' and 'Mercenary Enrollment' tho? Oh, Moon-Led Journey is also good, there's no ecchi in any of them too😄

Well there's also 'Revival Man' but the plot got weird halfway so I dropped it

Why are people so dense and ungrateful? What kind of wishful/fantasy story would it be if you’ve given a second chance at life being less or the same as your previous life? lol.

The whole point of the story or what I believe the author wants to portray is the protagonist’s psychological state being improved. HIS WHOLE LIFE before having the power of “Lords of all doors” was nothing to take lightly of.

And yet, as you can see throughout the current chapters available, even after becoming so strong and attractive, did he become arrogant? did he take advantage of it? he was lost and still lost as to what his worth is.

Most of you focused on the overpowered shit that was given to him, but did any of you focused on him and his psychological well-being?

Anyways, thanks for reading and have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread