Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

He kills goblins orcs monsters and yet he is afraid to school bullies. I dont know what is in the author brain. So fckn dumb

I can relate to the mc about being mistreated even though i am no longer being abused I am still affected by it 12 years later I still have trouble coping and according to the doctor's i am one of the worst cases they have seen yet i still cant cope with society so i can only imagine what he's gone through and for the people who think abuse is a joke it isn't, literally living with the trauma that has been done to u is hell, people even commit suicide, homicide, or waste away in mental hospitals so drugged up on medication that all they can do is drool while rocking in a corner, before u criticize someone for gaining strength but still behaving before they gained that strength u should think of his past and how it affect him

😞😞😞😞anyone know when the next chapter will publish ????????😞😞😞😞

Why is the Mc so trusting of people he was bullied his whole life yet he still trust people so blindly like 🤔.

If he was still fat and ugly would people have treated him any different, probably not so why tf does the Mc trust these people it hurts my brain but I'm pretty sure Ik that when the Mc is given any kind of hope he jumps on it and never lets go because even if he gets hurt he just wants to feel wanted and loved its a obvious case of someone who was deprived of attention and love.

the art is good, the plot is average and the characters so far are a bit iffy but alrgiht.

6.4/10 for me.

This manga is so broken
If he still have that piggy face and body
I’m sure the new school classmates won’t accept either
This is reality, my friends
Depressing and cruel....

I realy like the writing on this, great art and characters,fun to read,
but I have to say I don't like how this manga teaches kids that you have to look like a model to be recognised and be successful.
That is just wrong on so many levels. The real world doesn't work like that.
Superfluous appearances will get you only so far, but with ernest work and being true to yourself you can achieve almost anything!
I just had to get this out there..

No deep meaning, no twist hidden plot, it's just MC OP isekai all over again.

Easy to Read

It just why bother to make MC as victim of bully since MC can improve that much that quick,, what's the point portraying MC as "weakling" on first chapters

This manga have potential,,,
Well, imma wait for this manga to have more chapters before read again

Anybody know another manga with a male mc thats hot.

(im not gay i just like those kinds of manga)

I already knew that the mc would invite people from the other world to come to his world.

For once I said to myself, no, the author has a brain, he is not going to do this, unfortunately he does.

This is how to destroy a story.

Finally the story will not be different from other isekai, the passage from one world to another will not change anything.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Next Chapter on 19 Feb though it has to be released on 29 Jan but they postponed the date maybe author is unable to meet the deadline

Its really interesting how theres story both in real world and the other would i wish it would update more often

Fed-Kun's army
@Teslar good so many trash harem isekais bro just can't fall in love with one hoe and be done 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread