Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Kinda want to see a version of this where everything is the same but the mc doesn't turn into a good looking guy. Would be interesting to see how they react when the character is obviously not good looking.

Dex-chan lover
@Booden
for sure the student council girl and her father would act the same regardless. They have never “charmed” by his looks. The princess probably also more or less, though more as her savior less of this handsome dude that comes out of nowhere. Then, he wouldn’t be acquaintances(idk if this word correct) with the model. I don’t know about anything else, but the 2 buddies at new school looks like someone who he could get along with.

It looks like the date for the release of the raw chapter 9 is being delay again !
Raw chapter 9 was supposed to come out in January but it was delay to February, but when I check it just now it was being delay again into next month.

If generic was a scale from one to ten this would get an eleven on japanese LN writing syndrome.

if you check on RAW site, you will get the estimate release date of new chapter. Chapter 9 will be released at 5th March

Generic Isekai 100%. Verified by Gordon Ramsay.

Its good read if u just want to fill the loneliness because ur fav manga/manhwa/manhua not yet updated

It's your average isekai, with a small twist where the MC can travel between worlds.
Art is nice, story is meh, MC is your average dumb OP main, villains so far are trash bullies and generic monsters, all in all MEH.

However, the erratic release schedule, and the constant pushing back off release dates is making me loose all interest.
I mean 1 chapter in 2-3 months, for something most manhwa manage to do in 1 weeks is just trash.

PUTRI NYA MURAHAN ANYING SIALAN IBU NYA KEK GITU KAH? MAKANNYA ANAK NYA JUGA KEK GITU. SUMPAH NI MC HARUS DI LINDUNGI. TOLAK BANGSAT TOLAK. TU CEWE LONTE APA YAK. SUMPAH NGESELIN ANJING. MENDING LU PDKT AMA YANG CEWE OSIS AJA. PDKT DULU GA LANGSUNG KEK TU PUTRI. SKSUNWKWIWJKW IM MAD. PUTRI APA NYA ANJIR. KELAKUAN NYA GA KEK PUTRI. DI AJARIN TATA KRAMA KAGA DIA. WAH KALAU KAGA GUA PROTES KE BAPAK NYA. LU MC JANGAN PACARAN ATAU NIKAH DOLO. GUA MASIH PENGEN LIAT PERKEMBANGAN LU ANYING. AAAAHH BABIK LA TU LONTE

I just want to say if the people translating this or writing this read or see this comment thank you keep up the great work

Users who are viewing this thread