Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 20 - End of first arc

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm sorry. The first arc?
I'll need someone to tell me how the author could possibly extend this any further without making this story far too drawn out.

The hell is he going to do now, get angels hooked? Summon the fish-folk as an audience? Broadcast his stream back on earth and pretend he's some strange roleplaying actor? Hope the 'cast' size stays as is, it's going to be hard to keep focus on eve, more characters, if not with how many we have now already. It could've ended here for me, and I would've been content.
Yandare battle royale maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Sadly I didn't read the WN, but I'd love to know some spoilers about the main plot of the second arc.
Oooooooooooohhhhh * claps hands together and rubs them * BOY. Where to start...? Note; I'm skimming over a LOT here, please check the original content for more details.

So the first few chapters start with showing "Hashin's" (I prefer it to "Streamer") fame skyrocket as now that his listeners have an image for the voice. The main harem form a "secret" group of the select few that know Kanata's identity and their first order of business? Merch. Starts with badges, but then move on to that t-shirt the goddess was wearing after it appeared on one of her statues at the church they meet at.

Continuing on with the goddess, even she makes a 1-on-1 appearance. One day, when both Maria and Alfana were absent due to anemia (insert convenient excuse eyeroll here) the classes have magic duels, and cause Kanata is OP, he brute forces a win against a noble student who, obviously, does not take it well. They tried to gang up on him with backup, but not before a small handful of commoner students try, and fail, to stop them. Then suddenly ZA WARUDO!!! The goddess appears hugs him with her wings and Thanos snaps the nobles before pasting them back.

Other small things happen as well: he has an audience with the king as Hashin, he attempts ASMR on Mira, Maria and Alfana (can't wait to see their reactions) and he goes on two field trips. One being a short dungeon dive, the other... almost lengthy enough to be it's own arc.

We'll call this the "Principality mini-arc" after the name of the place he, Maria and other students visit: The Principality of Xandard. A lot of stuff happens here both during and after the trip, but that'll require a part 2 explanation.

If you want more spoilers, ask away. Really, I do wanna talk about what's to come but I can't without spoiling the fun.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So if the saintess could just cast a spell like that to make literally everyone watching his stream to forget or think it unimportant that he might live in a specific location based on them being there, why couldn't she just do the same thing to resolve the issue of people thinking he was murdering people in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
With his unlimited mana, he should have been able to use any magic to recover his stamina, refresh his mind, and anything else.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm sorry. The first arc?
I'll need someone to tell me how the author could possibly extend this any further without making this story far too drawn out.

The hell is he going to do now, get angels hooked? Summon the fish-folk as an audience? Broadcast his stream back on earth and pretend he's some strange roleplaying actor? Hope the 'cast' size stays as is, it's going to be hard to keep focus on eve, more characters, if not with how many we have now already. It could've ended here for me, and I would've been content.
To answer you're questions in order:
Close but no

No

No

And no... for now. But we're faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr from that happening. Even then, only 1 out of the 4 gets an active roll as 3 of them are more like satellite characters.

Dex-chan lover
A title like that is enough to scare someone until they get to the end, and even then it's a dangerous cliffhanger. Glad to see that this is popular enough even in Japan to keep going with a second story arc, though I rarely see a manga straight up start and end arcs with such definitive markers outside of shonen. Wonder if it will be the start of the next arc with the next publication or if it is going to take a small break?

The Angel

Actually appear infront of Kanata and also tell him that she actually the one help hiding Kanata from other so that people can't get too close to the truth about him
As for future arc He'll do what streamer doing as we know, all kind of thing coming up some are

• ASMR
  • Merch
  • Meet&Greet
  • Travel vlog

Dex-chan lover
Not only did he accidentally become a god, but he made a goddess fall for him too? That means he has a Princess, a Demon Lord, an assassin, a Saintess, a prostitute and a goddess in his harem. Wonder if the goddess is going to be a yandere.

Users who are viewing this thread