Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 20 - End of first arc

Dex-chan lover
Not only did he accidentally become a god, but he made a goddess fall for him too? That means he has a Princess, a Demon Lord, an assassin, a Saintess, a prostitute and a goddess in his harem. Wonder if the goddess is going to be a yandere.
If the goddess is not a yandere, I'll be majorly disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Uoooooogh! That was a nice closure to this arc! And to think even the goddess who gave him his new life is also a fan.
Good thing he is not a streamer like Johhny Somali or the Greek Mr Beast.

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN and it was more boring than I though with the manga I enjoy it more. I’m not a novel hater but I do say I prefer it with picture if possible.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my I thought it got axed, it was just finishing the first arc. Cant wait for more!!

Dex-chan lover
That was some really dangerous spell Alfana was using. Conveniently control a really large amount of people's thinking... All is justified in the name of Streamer tho...

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN and it was more boring than I though with the manga I enjoy it more. I’m not a novel hater but I do say I prefer it with picture if possible.
The reactions and movements the gives have is diffently funnier to experience in full picture form .

Dex-chan lover
P05n1n3.png

virgin Eren vs. Chad Streamer

Users who are viewing this thread