Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 21 - Second arc, Start!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, I hope our beloved Streamer gets into even wackier bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I don't see how this can ever actually turn into a harem. It is starting to feel like a harem bait story that never actually goes anywhere with the character relationships, which is exceedingly frustrating. I know the first arc was basically setting up the world, but if the second arc doesn't see some progress on that front, that's gonna be an issue.

Dex-chan lover
Time to turn off higher functions and just enjoy the work!

Thank you for the TL!

In terms of things, Goddess-san might be a hardcore fan (she's making her own Doujin Merch after all) and most likely the very first Streamer-san fan, but she ain't a get-out-of-jail-free card.

All that will happen is a transfer between jails if it ever does come to that.

Remember, Streamer-san has the weight of an entire religion (worldwide maybe?) and a whole countries' influence behind him (two so far if I could remember right...don't forget that Demon Lord-chan is a streamer fan.... alongside her citizens). They'll go scorched earth if it gets that bad.
Oioioioioioi, spoilers, mate! I didn't do all that typing three months ago for nothing!

Yes, the goddess is indeed Kanata's first fan. But she'll elaborate more on that in Ch24 when the guys finish translating it. Also, she's been tempted to either create a human vessel in order to marry him, or just outright steal his soul on the spot. She hasn't done anything major, but she said that once Kanata's reached the end of his mortal lifespan, she'll claim his soul for eternity.

As for influence, well so far it's been said that it's not just his home country that knows of him, but so far, in total, there's three; the Kingdom (his home), the Principality and the Empire. I've already talked about it a bit about both, but just a reminder:

The Principality is the most technologically advanced out of the countries mentioned so far thanks to their use of magic tools. From everyday stuff to security sensors able to cover a castle like a dome, they have a lot to offer. Again, already went in depth about what happens here 3 months ago, so go check it out.

The Empire has the most military power and is essentially home to battle maniacs. That being said, it is also rife with classist discrimination and corrupt nobles abusing their power. However, turns out their Emperess/female gigachad (if that's even a thing), Rosalynde Xandard, is also a pretty big fan, and has had ambitions to try and overturn this corruption even before "Streamer" took off, so when he did, she got the final push she needed to go through with it. The corrupt nobles tried to overthrow her with a civil war buuuuuuut failed. Miserably. Absolutely and quite literally curb-stumped.

Dex-chan lover
Oioioioioioi, spoilers, mate! I didn't do all that typing three months ago for nothing!

Yes, the goddess is indeed Kanata's first fan. But she'll elaborate more on that in Ch24 when the guys finish translating it. Also, she's been tempted to either create a human vessel in order to marry him, or just outright steal his soul on the spot. She hasn't done anything major, but she said that once Kanata's reached the end of his mortal lifespan, she'll claim his soul for eternity.

As for influence, well so far it's been said that it's not just his home country that knows of him, but so far, in total, there's three; the Kingdom (his home), the Principality and the Empire. I've already talked about it a bit about both, but just a reminder:

The Principality is the most technologically advanced out of the countries mentioned so far thanks to their use of magic tools. From everyday stuff to security sensors able to cover a castle like a dome, they have a lot to offer. Again, already went in depth about what happens here 3 months ago, so go check it out.

The Empire has the most military power and is essentially home to battle maniacs. That being said, it is also rife with classist discrimination and corrupt nobles abusing their power. However, turns out their Emperess/female gigachad (if that's even a thing), Rosalynde Xandard, is also a pretty big fan, and has had ambitions to try and overturn this corruption even before "Streamer" took off, so when he did, she got the final push she needed to go through with it. The corrupt nobles tried to overthrow her with a civil war buuuuuuut failed. Miserably. Absolutely and quite literally curb-stumped.

Spoilers? I am just taking what is logical?

Considering the usual Isekai trope, most likely Goddess-chan is the first being to have met Streamer. So it is logical that she might have been the first fan? Also, considering that she was already making merch....

The transfer of jails thing is just logical too? Even if Streamer was able to wiggle out of one, he'll just fall into another? Gilded Cage and all that but still!

As for the nations... So far, we have "seen" 3? Nations? One was the place where that Anti was living (not a fan). The other two is his Current country of residence and the Demon Country. So two!

And considering what is already shown, it isn't out of the question that they'll go genocide route if called to. Considering that a religion's Saintess is fully 100% behind Streamer... they are also on his camp on anything.

So no spoilers! All thoughts are in-line on what is already revealed! (and if you see spoilers, its because you already know em :p)

Users who are viewing this thread