Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Divine retribution if I ever saw it. Also the way they drew the main girls on her wing was captivating; really nicely done.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I didn't expect the goddess to be a full fledged yandere too. This manga is fucking amazing. Dude, this is exactly what I've wanted for so damn long. More yanderes, enough to blot out the sun.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I am kinda curious was the goddess a yandere before he reincarnated to the new world or after. If before then what did he do to her in his previous life to get her attention?

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be perfectly honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinct perspective and without condemning anyone's view and by trying to make it objectified and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion I honestly believe that I vividly don't have anything to say. Thank you.

Normal Yanderes - Can still be managed somehow.
Yanderes with supernatural powers - Can still be managed, but it takes more work with them.
God is a Yandere - Well fuck...
Well you can still managed but it will take a battle royal so I don't think it would be worth it 🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I had thought we fully met the harem of yanderes. Learning the goddess who brought him is one but probably doesn't interact with the others just feel right.

Dex-chan lover
lmao both of them got so into heat that they came with a flu

best teacher award

git fucked gon wanna be

two jojo memes in one
za warudo and omae wa mo shinadaeru

Dex-chan lover
A loved crazed goddess, that's...not crazy to believe as far as gods are concerned. Right, Zeus? You old coot.

Dex-chan lover
Time to give punishing chop, scold her, and she gets happy about it, but hopefully fixes what she did. I doubt MC would want people getting erased because they put their hands on him.

Users who are viewing this thread