Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
The Goddess has spoken. This harem of Yandere is blessed by The Goddess herself. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
a cult can be defined as "a religious group, often living together, whose beliefs are considered extreme or strange by many people", but imagine spreading such cultish behaviour that a fu**ing goddes joined

Dex-chan lover
even a god has now joined the cult level "fanclub"

and personally, the moment i realize time stoped, i would punch and kick spiky hair in the balls a few times, unfortunately it would be for nothing since she made him go "pop" maybe she can "unpop" him? then put his underwear on his head, kick him a few times in the balls, and then smash one of his goons face into his balls, push another ones face up his hairy behind valley, making the nose penetrate the chocolate dispenser, put as pen in one of his goos chocolate dispenser, then put it in his mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Gunna be honest that was a bit excessive of her and she has now most likely scared him

Dex-chan lover
I mean... this is what I've expected people to do when she does this.

To expected really? To be the first one to produce merch for Streamer....

I don't think anyone noticed tho? either the shirt has no left sleeves (on her POV) or she has it deliberately off.

Either a weird shirt... or a weird fashion statement.

Or she just wants it to be easily taken off if Streamer suddenly develops a libido the size of the sun and wanted to satisfy his lust on the Goddess

I'm sure she would be very happy with that at the very least.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
How bad are we talking about?
Oh, you know...

"Blesses" him with mob-fu perception block without his knowledge, tries to forcefully use Alfana as a mortal vessel, merges/connects her body with his (in a non-sexual way, if you can believe it), vows to claim his soul for eternity once he's dead, almost runs out of patience and tries to reap his soul right there and then...

Basically, the most passionate, most dangerous and most unhinged yandere to be introduced. Which already says a lot considering what's already happened so far and what's coming down the track should the manga last that long.

Granted, there is an explanation for why she's unhinged. Kanata will explain it in the next chapter, but I'll sum it up here: she doesn't understand human standards of morality, so she does whatever she wants. So while she mostly leaves the world she's in charge of to it's own devices, she's also fully capable of both destroying it and recreating it should she want to. It's even noted by another goddess that she's extremely possessive and has a huge ego.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Fuck... The "YANDERE" word wasn't there for nothing huh. Jesus Christ... The Goddess is a yandere

Dex-chan lover
Se he's virtually immortal, since if he's in danger, the yandere god will just intervene.
And I just KNOW he's going to whine about this worthless PoS dying, since concept of sanctity of life is pretty much worshipped in manga.

Oh, you know...

"Blesses" him with mob-fu perception block without his knowledge, tries to forcefully use Alfana as a mortal vessel, merges/connects her body with his (in a non-sexual way, if you can believe it), vows to claim his soul for eternity once he's dead, almost runs out of patience and tries to reap his soul right there and then...

Basically, the most passionate, most dangerous and most unhinged yandere to be introduced. Which already says a lot considering what's already happened so far and what's coming down the track should the manga last that long.

Granted, there is an explanation for why she's unhinged. Kanata will explain it in the next chapter, but I'll sum it up here: she doesn't understand human standards of morality, so she does whatever she wants. So while she mostly leaves the world she's in charge of to it's own devices, she's also fully capable of both destroying it and recreating it should she want to. It's even noted by another goddess that she's extremely possessive and has a huge ego.

Could you please explain what you meant by "mob-fu perception block"?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread