Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I thought Shrouza knew Kanata was Lord Streamer but guess I assumed too much when all the girls got together. Also Shrouza's delusions were hilarious because normally when someone imagines their wedding usually the people in the background are all happy & cheerful right? Not in this one because all the girls are shocked & probably contemplating murder. Kanata better be prepared to supply her with 6 kids & also include a succubus wife (NICE) to his harem. Thanks for the translations.
No, you were right the first time; she did in fact know, but seeing that helm and coat was like a smoking gun (i.e.: beyond-a-shadow-of-doubt confirmation).

btw, in case I haven't already said it dozens of times before, I. Ab-so-lute-ly. LOVE. How the artist has adapted this manga from the WN. I'm usually against taking liberties with source materials, but this manga just helps scream how down-bad, delusional and horny the FMCs are. Especially since Shrouza wanting a family the size of your local soccer team was NOT in the WN, buuuuutttt...

She does (kinda) get one. Though it's technically NOT hers. If anyone needs an explanation, just tell me, I'll give ya one.

Dex-chan lover
and now.. the girls from Streamer fan club will paint their hair into black to match the requirement
lets hope that never happens, otherwise we'll be seeing a boom in black hair coloring
THIS JUST IN
Black hair dye sales, barbershop and hair salon industries report unprecedented spike in profits! Local suppliers are failing to keep up with demand and are facing public backlash from a majority of the female population in 3 different countries in the wake of recent events. An unknown man has even been reportedly evicerated in the wake of this newest fashion trend. However, there are no apparent links to the nameless victim's murder and the recent black hair boom.

Rumors say that the cause of these events are whisperings from the Royal Capital that Lord Streamer allegedly has black hair themselves. Despite these rumors being unsubstantiated, many loyal followers were eager to both cash in, both legitimately and illegally, or hop aboard this fashion trend while it's still fresh. However, the royal knights are cracking down hard on scammers and wicked tricksters looking to profit off the rumors after Lord Streamer notified listeners a week ago that the man collecting donations on his behalf, now identified as Macs, was not affiliated with Streamer and was acting on his own to sate his greed.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
No, you were right the first time; she did in fact know, but seeing that helm and coat was like a smoking gun (i.e.: beyond-a-shadow-of-doubt confirmation).

btw, in case I haven't already said it dozens of times before, I. Ab-so-lute-ly. LOVE. How the artist has adapted this manga from the WN. I'm usually against taking liberties with source materials, but this manga just helps scream how down-bad, delusional and horny the FMCs are. Especially since Shrouza wanting a family the size of your local soccer team was NOT in the WN, buuuuutttt...

She does (kinda) get one. Though it's technically NOT hers. If anyone needs an explanation, just tell me, I'll give ya one.
Tell me Please

Dex-chan lover

are you saying that marriage and kids are a future to look forward to?

Dex-chan lover
Time to spread the news to the world that streamer's mom says streamer has black hair fetish!!

Dex-chan lover
Tell me Please
are you saying that marriage and kids are a future to look forward to?
Ok, but remember, you asked for it! But do keep in mind there may be some missing context which, while unrelated to this particular topic, would still constitute spoilers.

Basically, Vol 3 starts as school holidays begin and Kanata decides to spend a week at his hometown with his parents. But because it's him we're talking about, of course he doesn't get to go alone, so Maria, Alfana and Mira also tag along. It's also worth noting, since the three girls are part of his unofficial fan club, they secretly knew about his parent and hometown. Alfana in particular actually abused utilized her position as Saintess to have the road there upgraded and have a defensive wall built around the village, bureaucracy and corrupt merchants be damned! Literally.

Anyway, onto the child in question. So the four are just spending the time adjusting/relaxing when one night Mira, who happened to be out hunting monsters, doesn't return for dinner. So Kanata, Maria and Alfana head up to the nearby mountains to find her. When they did find her, they saw her wrapped in vines absorbing her mana like leeches. She's freed and it turns out that the one responsible was an Alraune named Mint that was in the area, who shortly reveals herself. Heavy emphasis on reveal. In case you don't know, an alraune is basically one of many names for plant people that can control plants and nature, especially women. In this manga's world, alraunes are classified as a type of demon, and are one of the types that stay in the human world rather than the demon world. Anyhow, they get their sustenance by sucking the life (i.e. mana) out of other lifeforms, especially humans.
I know what you're thinking, but no. Not THAT way, you degens. :slap: But given what happens next, it honestly isn't any better. Mint recognizes Kanata as Streamer and of course she's also a fan, and of course she's extremely horny. Not before she suddenly develops a sense of shame and covers her unmentionables that were just on full display before she's given a spare official Streamer t-shirt. She apologizes for what she did to Mira and is forgiven. But before she leaves, Kanata offers her some of his mana to make up for things and proceeds to do so... by sucking on his finger(s). Now remember, Kanata has INFINITE mana, so what do you think would happen if someone were to absorb said mana? The answer is, that person swelling up like a balloon. And that's what happened to Mint, kinda.

A couple days later, one sunny morning as everyone's having breakfast they receive a knock on the door and a small, green, 5-ish-year-old girl enters Kanata's house. The moment she enters and sees Kanata she says "Daddy!" with pure innocence and proceeds to hug him, blissfully unaware of the awkward stares now piercing Kanata. Not long after, Mint comes in as Kanata's sweating a waterfall and the girls' maternal instincts kick in as they nurse the little girl, whose name is Yua. Mint explained that while she had always intended to have a child, it was simply pure chance that she was born. For an alraune, an excess in high quality mana results in a child. She only intended to take a little mana to satiate her hunger, but because it's Kanata not only did he have a bottomless supply, but said supply was top-of-the-shelf stuff and she got hooked.

After spending the week away, Kanata and company return and go their own ways for various reasons. And what does Kanata see the moment he returns to his dorm? Shrouza and Lucia, waiting there for an explanation on Mint and Yua... aaaaannnd maybe a bit eager to have their own child. Ok, that last one I made up, but it's not hard to imagine given what we've seen. But anyway, the alraunes don't get brought up a lot in later chapters but it's been mentioned (forgot which chapter) that when Shrouza isn't on demon king duties and not hanging with Kanata she's playing with Yua like she's her own child.

And that about covers it. Apologies if this was too long, but there was a LOT to unpack. Unfortunately, Mint and Yua have yet to make a return, but in the latest WN chapter, Kanata's thinking of going camping for the next school holidays. So there's a highly likely chance that we're gonna see them again. If you also wish to have a rough outline of what's to come next, here's a scanlation group's site that does English translations of WNs and LNs. It's where I got all this info, so if you wish for MORE spoilers, here ya go!

https://zetrotranslation.com/novel/...-the-creation-of-a-massive-yandere-following/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, but remember, you asked for it! But do keep in mind there may be some missing context which, while unrelated to this particular topic, would still constitute spoilers.

Basically, Vol 3 starts as school holidays begin and Kanata decides to spend a week at his hometown with his parents. But because it's him we're talking about, of course he doesn't get to go alone, so Maria, Alfana and Mira also tag along. It's also worth noting, since the tree girls are part of his unofficial fan club, they secretly knew about his parent and hometown. Alfana in particular actually abused utilized her position as Saintess to have the road there upgraded and have a defensive wall built around the village, bureaucracy and corrupt merchants be damned! Literally.

Anyway, onto the child in question. So the four are just spending the time adjusting/relaxing when one night Mira, who happened to be out hunting monsters, doesn't return for dinner. So Kanata, Maria and Alfana head up to the nearby mountains to find her. When they did find her, they saw her wrapped in vines absorbing her mana like leeches. She's freed and it turns out that the one responsible was an Alraune named Mint that was in the area, who shortly reveals herself. Heavy emphasis on reveal. In case you don't know, an alraune is basically one of many names for plant people that can control plants and nature, especially women. In this manga's world, alraunes are classified as a type of demon, and are one of the types that stay in the human world rather than the demon world. Anyhow, they get their sustenance by sucking the life (i.e. mana) out of other lifeforms, especially humans.
I know what you're thinking, but no. Not THAT way, you degens. :slap: But given what happens next, it honestly isn't any better. Mint recognizes Kanata as Streamer and of course she's also a fan, and of course she's extremely horny. Not before she suddenly develops a sense of shame and covers her unmentionables that were just on full display before she's given a spare official Streamer t-shirt. She apologizes for what she did to Mira and is forgiven. But before she leaves, Kanata offers her some of his mana to make up for things and proceeds to do so... by sucking on his finger(s). Now remember, Kanata has INFINITE mana, so what do you think would happen if someone were to absorb said mana? The answer is, that person swelling up like a balloon. And that's what happened to Mint, kinda.

A couple days later, one sunny morning as everyone's having breakfast they receive a knock on the door and a small, green, 5-ish-year-old girl enters Kanata's house. The moment she enters and sees Kanata she says "Daddy!" with pure innocence and proceeds to hug him, blissfully unaware of the awkward stares now piercing Kanata. Not long after, Mint comes in as Kanata's sweating a waterfall and the girls' maternal instincts kick in as they nurse the little girl, whose name is Yua. Mint explained that while she had always intended to have a child, it was simply pure chance that she was born. For an alraune, an excess in high quality mana results in a child. She only intended to take a little mana to satiate her hunger, but because it's Kanata not only did he have a bottomless supply, but said supply was top-of-the-shelf stuff and she got hooked.

After spending the week away, Kanata and company return and go their own ways for various reasons. And what does Kanata see the moment he returns to his dorm? Shrouza and Lucia, waiting there for an explanation on Mint and Yua... aaaaannnd maybe a bit eager to have their own child. Ok, that last one I made up, but it's not hard to imagine given what we've seen. But anyway, the alraunes don't get brought up a lot in later chapters but it's been mentioned (forgot which chapter) that when Shrouza isn't on demon king duties and not hanging with Kanata she's playing with Yua like she's her own child.

And that about covers it. Apologies if this was too long, but there was a LOT to unpack. Unfortunately, Mint and Yua have yet to make a return, but in the latest WN chapter, Kanata's thinking of going camping for the next school holidays. So there's a highly likely chance that we're gonna see them again. If you also wish to have a rough outline of what's to come next, here's a scanlation group's site that does English translations of WNs and LNs. It's where I got all this info, so if you wish for MORE spoilers, here ya go!

https://zetrotranslation.com/novel/...-the-creation-of-a-massive-yandere-following/
not a fan of vampire like creatures and I wonder how the child won't just starve, but I'll be looking forward to that chapter regardless

Fed-Kun's army

Basically, Vol 3 starts as school holidays begin and Kanata decides to spend a week at his hometown with his parents. But because it's him we're talking about, of course he doesn't get to go alone, so Maria, Alfana and Mira also tag along. It's also worth noting, since the tree girls are part of his unofficial fan club, they secretly knew about his parent and hometown. Alfana in particular actually abused utilized her position as Saintess to have the road there upgraded and have a defensive wall built around the village, bureaucracy and corrupt merchants be damned! Literally.

Thank you very much

Dex-chan lover
Bro is not escaping the getting violated allegations, rip lil homie, he just wanted to talk to people fr_fr 😭

Dex-chan lover
Someone sure did fuck up big time.

So if the Goddess was listening in on their conversation, what do you think the likely hood of her changing her hair color by the next time we see her is? Oh and you’d think Kanata would have thought ahead and hid his outfit back home, even on the off chance someone saw it who happened to know who he was, because despite that being a small possibility, it sure as shit happened.

It would also appear that he has gained another member of the group aka Every Villain is Lemons! Our hidden group of shadowy figures who control the world and simp for their oshi who also happens to be the most powerful person in the world.

What are the odds that he might release a dakimakura in the future? If he does so, good lord I can only imagine the depraved things that might happen to them. Just don’t question all the strangely similar stains on each one the women own, it’ll save your sanity.

Users who are viewing this thread