Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but imagine she did actually kill herself. Her client would've heard about this eventually and assumed mc somehow was not only able to survive, but kill the legendary assassin sent after him. I know I'd be crapping bricks from that point forward if I was him.

Dex-chan lover
Lol why didn't she use that concealment technique in the first place?
Based on the dialogue from last chapter, I guess she thought this would be an easy job, so there was no need?
And when she found out it was Streamer all along, she lost all reason and common sense (She tried to kill herself after all)

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but imagine she did actually kill herself. Her client would've heard about this eventually and assumed mc somehow was not only able to survive, but kill the legendary assassin sent after him. I know I'd be crapping bricks from that point forward if I was him.
No, she killed her client the day after finding out who the mc was

Dex-chan lover
Why does the author give the MC so much smexyness but not have him enjoy it??? Such a waste >.<

She's smart... but horny...
You know how these things are. Women fawn over the MC to the point of taking his touch like ecstasy but the MC needs to remain pure-hearted and stuff for the sake of it. Every Isekai has something like this happen.
My theory is cause it works in the same way where people misspell words on purpoise to get bigger reactions from people. We all know that we'd be way more irresponsible with that kind of influence, but seeing someone waste that just gets under your skin.

Dex-chan lover
MC is gonna be fine, I almost feel bad for whoever is going to come after him though, almost.

Dex-chan lover
You know how these things are. Women fawn over the MC to the point of taking his touch like ecstasy but the MC needs to remain pure-hearted and stuff for the sake of it. Every Isekai has something like this happen.
My theory is cause it works in the same way where people misspell words on purpoise to get bigger reactions from people. We all know that we'd be way more irresponsible with that kind of influence, but seeing someone waste that just gets under your skin.
So what you are saying is....

The author is an a**hole....

Dex-chan lover
Wonder will he tell the world about the fact that he's using his own mana? I mean as streamer you need to clarify things right?
Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Even the MC himself admits that the only reason he could stream is because he has infinite mana. So it makes sense that people would think he's sacrificing people for the streams instead of have infinite mana since that's the only logical conclusion.

That said...
The accuser is the one who is sacrifices people so he can makes streams and oust the MC from popularity so that he can be the one who influences others instead. The problem is that it takes A LOT of mana just to stream 5 minutes. Which causes the accuser to think that the MC is sacrificing countless people.
So basically, yet another jealous sob wanting his popularity for themselves?
Beyond yanderes and menheras...
What should we call her then?? :notlikethis:
Honestly, beyond them would probably be yangire, but that's just my opinion, so hear me out:

A Yangire, much like a yandere, are two-sided coins which are sweet on one side but completely mad on the other, with different causes. A yandere's actions are centered around whom they love, while a yangire is just purely psycotic for other reasons. This makes a yangire MUCH more unpredictable as a result, since even they might not know their raison d'etre.

And menheras are just several steps down from yangires. Sure, both are mentally ill and in desperate need of help, but a yangire will more likely want to stick a knife in your ribs then a menhera. Also, menheras don't/can't hide the fact that they have mental health problems, yangires, much like socios and psychos, can hide their "other selves" easily, only to snap when triggered

Users who are viewing this thread