Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken

Fed-Kun's army
Very cringe ngl. The parts where the mc streams isn't interesting, funny, or realistic. The mc is written like he's this fantasy depiction of what a popular streamer is by someone who has never watched a single popular streamer. Is he the only streamer in existence? Has he monopolized the streaming market so that he's the only person the people of this world can watch? I cant think of any other reason people would want to watch this absolutely uninteresting and mundane specimen of a human being.

And on top of that there's like every generic power fantasy trope imaginable here. The mc is super powerful, the voice of absolute logic and justice, bullied at school for his commoner status, and has every woman in the world falling for him, apparently. I don't want to read this any further than I already have. One chapter was enough to burn a hole through my eye straight through the back of my skull.

1/10
It is explained in the first chapter or the second that he's the only streamer in this kingdom since it takes a lot of magic to use that device, and he has the magic capacity to do so. The Demon queen could potentially do it too, but in her intro chapter she just found about the device, so we don't know if she will become a streamer later.

So, to answer your questions, yes to all of them. His audience has never heard or seen a stream, he's the only streamer in existence, thus has a monopoly (still don't know how people can donate though).

There is a power fantasy here, but the plot is literally an MC and his harem kinda plot that you have seen for decades in different anime. The only difference is the hook they used, which is an isekai streamer. If you don't like harems maybe you won't like this one either.

Dex-chan lover
It is explained in the first chapter or the second that he's the only streamer in this kingdom since it takes a lot of magic to use that device, and he has the magic capacity to do so. The Demon queen could potentially do it too, but in her intro chapter she just found about the device, so we don't know if she will become a streamer later.

So, to answer your questions, yes to all of them. His audience has never heard or seen a stream, he's the only streamer in existence, thus has a monopoly (still don't know how people can donate though).

There is a power fantasy here, but the plot is literally an MC and his harem kinda plot that you have seen for decades in different anime. The only difference is the hook they used, which is an isekai streamer. If you don't like harems maybe you won't like this one either.
I believe the hook here is the yanderes. We may want them a mile of distance in real life, but in stories, yanderes are usually very charismatic. This only proves that people like to be desired, they only take that to the extreme.

Dex-chan lover
A shop, or maybe the military. That just looks like radios that used magic as its power source.
Chicken and the egg, the only reason MC is able to broadcast is due to his insane magic power. But its implied he is the first person board casting. So that limits the possibilities 1. He somehow made a bunch of radio's and had them scatter to the wind and everyone was like "real shit$! " and took them. 2.They already had radio's but it was made for very short range communication. Maybe with the exception of the government with some kind of magical reactor in their basement. 3. They again already have radios but Society was so boring and regimented that radio's were only used transmit information. And only very boring people or officials had access to transmitters. 4. The MC only made a few radio's and threw them out and started broadcasting. Some influential and curious people stumbled on it, listened in and studied the device. Learning that it was simple to make they mass produced it and sold it just so people can hear him speak.

Dex-chan lover
A shop, or maybe the military. That just looks like radios that used magic as its power source.
Its like going to Atlantis and seeing people carrying torches. And when you ask where and how they got it they said " bought it at the fire stand" That is an insufficient explanation.

Fed-Kun's army
The LN is very good too, the story has a good progression, there are some ups and downs but is very fun to read it, I recommend

Dex-chan lover
6 = fine according to the pokedex
so i'd say this is a 6
whole yandere thing being done excessively in manga these days is kinda cringe
but its rather mild here, then again its only chapter 1
will probs turn into an obnoxious gimmick by chapter 10
You were spot on. It's starting to get really obnoxious by chapter 10 and it's hard to tell what the author wants this to be

Dex-chan lover
Literally the only harem member that doesn't know he's the streamer is Maria. Boy I just can't wait for them to meet and even more for Kanata to find out about them.

Fed-Kun's army
As a trashman myself, it's great to read an isekai that is so good (and not trash). 9/10 from me, amazing

Fed-Kun's army
Very cringe ngl. The parts where the mc streams isn't interesting, funny, or realistic. The mc is written like he's this fantasy depiction of what a popular streamer is by someone who has never watched a single popular streamer. Is he the only streamer in existence? Has he monopolized the streaming market so that he's the only person the people of this world can watch? I cant think of any other reason people would want to watch this absolutely uninteresting and mundane specimen of a human being.

And on top of that there's like every generic power fantasy trope imaginable here. The mc is super powerful, the voice of absolute logic and justice, bullied at school for his commoner status, and has every woman in the world falling for him, apparently. I don't want to read this any further than I already have. One chapter was enough to burn a hole through my eye straight through the back of my skull.

1/10
I am not sure what you mean by popular streamer. If you think streamer mean game streaming then you missed the biggest Twitch category, the "just chat" category, and it about the gist of what he was doing, maybe he should be in a hot tub or wear a low cut top, but I digress. Also, the author might base it on popular Japanese streamer, which might be different than your perception.

Dex-chan lover
This manga having such a high score is why I can't trust the MD scores anymore. Hopefully this gets rectified into its proper place of the low 7.00~ as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread