Isekai de Kojiin o Hiraita kedo, Nazeka Dare Hitori Sudatou to shinai Ken - Ch. 78 - To The Northern Sanctuary

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
1,091
MC became a god last arc already right ? I think he transcended humanity already.
 
Contributor
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
712
I forget, was it mentioned before whether MC had any family in the other world (and if so, what familymembers did he have, and what were they like)?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
1,417
Would mermaid meat be more fishy or... human? Would it depend on the part of the mermaid in question?
Many sources from what I remember state that they'd be more fish or aquatic mammal than human. So it may taste more fish-esque or an entirely different flavor of its own that is neither fish nor human.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top