Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Washing each other's backs

Contributor
Water buffalo!

Should've taught her the other Japanese way of scrubbing backs, something only her size can do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
I'll take those Holstein tits anyday compared to flat kids. -.-

Well if anything translator is having fun with the boob jokes and so am I.
Fire Force: *I sleep*
Flat Force: REAL SHIT!???

@alonerone Not really since water magic (probably) has nothing to do with temperature. It would be entirely different if she was an ice or fire goddess.

Dex-chan lover
been reading the comments on every chapter as I just discovered this today, and what I mostly see is flak on MC being an apathetic anti-social individual as if it's sacrilegious for this genre.

just want to voice my opinion, I rather like this MC, he heavily reminds me of the Persona 3 protagonist, albeit not as apathetic, quite a breath of fresh air from all the other ones that immediately go gaga as soon as a waifu material latches on to them like they been slapped onto them like flex tape.

that said I can feel this MC, these women are too clingy like wtf give him some personal space, he can't open up if you're constantly invading his bubble (or they might, interpersonal relationships works like a RNG anyway)

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is everyone want mc to lust after someone when he raising the kids

Users who are viewing this thread