Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
For some aside from MC, to protect the orphanage is a great responsibility and Honor.
Loli must be proteccted....

Dex-chan lover
The correct term is "buck naked", not "butt naked".
I don't know why this bothers me.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what the mc did to make the goblin attack himself? Or the tentacles did that on their own?

Dex-chan lover
A true warrior knows how to use an enemy’s weakness effectively, but a smart tactician can win a battle without ever having to fight.

He was smart enough to win without fighting, but even smarter in knowing that standing out means becoming a target. No reason to give those in power cause to try and use him after all. He still got what he wanted regardless.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what the mc did to make the goblin attack himself? Or the tentacles did that on their own?
He stated that the tentacles can’t distinguish between things, he used that to his advantage by having the enemy essentially eat itself alive, and it couldn’t stop since it was entirely autonomous. Meaning the tentacles didn’t feel any pain, and the main body couldn’t control the tentacles, they would just eat until they couldn’t anymore.

He won without even needing to fight, which might be scarier than him actually fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread