Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
@CronosusCZ Probably not going to happen. Here's my prediction, he's being arrested for defamation. Because of what Lucia told the people at the parade. The one behind the arrest is probably the false hero and not the police officer and therefore nothing will happen to the lady. She'll probably apologize at most. There's also the possibility of this being a plan to force him to become a member of one of the guilds or even from somone in a higher position

Supporter
Series going pathetic route of MC going out of his way to hide. Even creates a stupid and egotistical ugly glory hog to rub it in your face too. Now we're going to get the next 6-12 chapters to slowly go over the annoying glory hog.

Dex-chan lover
See, I told you.
Don't lewd the loli, now FBI looking for you.

Dex-chan lover
MC is just gonna tell her to go fuck herself, she's gonna try to look into it and get railroaded by literally everyone higher up. What an annoying development.
Thanks for the chapter, i look forward to the next one

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Finally. Pantsless stripper is arrested for having lolis

Dex-chan lover
He should of told cat girl that he will destroy what ever tries to interrupt his peaceful life, the Goblin King wanted to do that and now he is gone. Does the guild want to disrupt my peaceful life as well?

Thank you for the chapter.

This page was amusing, I enjoyed it:
2-164d454c6df1150d2ad41cae3474eb673d7d65ff18fcf280fa21eb48f935c56a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Uhhmm I don't for anyone else, but for me the whole chapter is broken... Red stripes everywhere to tap again to reload, even though I read on a PC, so can't exactly tap, but you get my drift...
91nJHFt

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i always mixed this manga with the apothecary manga, the one with wolf loli and ghost.

Double-page supporter
If he was going to be arrested anyway he might as well have done the lolis.

Users who are viewing this thread