Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - And Then Normal Life At Luna Orphanage (resumed)

Dex-chan lover
Gotta beat the shit outta them to recruit them. Nanoha taught us that one. Although in this instance, he killed her and her reborned self joined them.
Nonetheless, cunny get, so a win win.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
This is totally ending soon, right? Anything else added on would just feel like a last minute addition, like the two literal who girls that were added when the kids and goddess of stupid were taken away. Also, the goddess of death is now a loli who was corrected in a previous life. That's a weird concept.

Dex-chan lover
This is totally ending soon, right? Anything else added on would just feel like a last minute addition, like the two literal who girls that were added when the kids and goddess of stupid were taken away. Also, the goddess of death is now a loli who was corrected in a previous life. That's a weird concept.
I still have no idea who those two girls are, ngl. And I won't reread to find out. I just remember suddenly he had a party of 2 girls when he went to find the water chick.

Dex-chan lover
I still have no idea who those two girls are, ngl. And I won't reread to find out. I just remember suddenly he had a party of 2 girls when he went to find the water chick.
That is basically their first introduction, they had some relation to people he dealt with before I think. But that was their first on screen appearance and felt like it came out of nowhere. But that is fine, this is all fine.

Dex-chan lover
andanother.gif

Users who are viewing this thread