Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - And Then Normal Life At Luna Orphanage (resumed)

Dex-chan lover
That is basically their first introduction, they had some relation to people he dealt with before I think. But that was their first on screen appearance and felt like it came out of nowhere. But that is fine, this is all fine.
Something something, novel content skip, I imagine. Probably some editor fucking up and suggesting to speed up the pacing.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, another one (Morte) joined his group I guess, aside from the other two whom helped him with the water goddess

Dunno about the kingdom official though

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
This is totally ending soon, right? Anything else added on would just feel like a last minute addition, like the two literal who girls that were added when the kids and goddess of stupid were taken away. Also, the goddess of death is now a loli who was corrected in a previous life. That's a weird concept.
Hard to say tbh, the novel goes on well past this point.
With the big bad essentially being the fake hero and the evil god who he ends up working for, though this happens after the mc takes over the kingdom after getting fed up with the king's BS, the manga might take a different route though.

Dex-chan lover
I still have no idea who those two girls are, ngl. And I won't reread to find out. I just remember suddenly he had a party of 2 girls when he went to find the water chick.
If I recall, as the annoying inspector introduced, one of them is the daughter of the guildmaster who tried to recruit MC as an adventurer in recognition to his battle prowess borne from his 'protector' ability or whatever it was called. The other is the daughter of the merchant MC had to make a bunch of potions for both to save her from her illness and pay off the debt that was hanging over the orphanage-note, the merchant's kid was mentioned as a boy, but for some reason that fact was a lie and that son turned out to be a daughter.

Dex-chan lover
all's well that ends well! great wholesome bounties here came! thanks for the chap

Contributor
I still have no idea who those two girls are, ngl. And I won't reread to find out. I just remember suddenly he had a party of 2 girls when he went to find the water chick.
When the orphanage was forced to close in Chapter 35 the MC became an adventurer for a while to level up as his orphan-based stat boosts were removed. Those two were a party that worked with him on a quest or two, starting in Chapter 36.

Dex-chan lover
This is weird stuff. God of death is a low tier god than evil god? Why else would she work for him? And almost every religious concept, death should be an upper tier god.

Dex-chan lover
As predictable as the Death God becoming an ignorant loli and joining MC's harem masquerading as an orphanage was at least the plot is back on the rails again. As mediocre as this all really is we're finally getting back to what I initially signed up for, and that's fine in my book.

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Sigh" ... why am I reading this Trash?
Oh who am I kidding, for the same reason I eat trash food. It might be unhealthy but the occasional McDonalds Burger is nice. And to be honest I read worse.
I admit I'm surprised though, I assumed this would end soon but it seems to continue for now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread