Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - And Then Normal Life At Luna Orphanage (resumed)

Group Leader
I wished for a Kuudere maid, but instead I received a Kuudere loli.

fair-enough-shea-brennan.gif

m-bison-street-fighter.gif

Thank you for the translation~ :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
This idiot really gave the Hero's Sword back AGAIN!?

Did he learn nothing from the issues it brought him from not having it? :facepalm:
well considering how to sword seems to act it will probably just put the carrier through some shit to bring it to them if the sword is needed again torturing him for being such a punk

Damm, I like her gorgeous body last chapter and she transformed into a damn LOLI! The author looks like a pedo to me now. The mangaka/author could've just created her to be a teenager or the same age of the MC, and then, I could definitely ship her with the MC...

Dex-chan lover
finally back to what I came here for, let's just forget the timeskip arc and let bygones be bygones :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I expected her to come back as loli but seeing her all a sudden just made me laugh. (Page 13)

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, he legitimately just told her to plant her ass right down on the floor, next panel, there she is lying face first on the goddamn floor. Drunken people I tell ya man.

Mort has returned, the Loli God’s Requiem has begun! She’s so cute, she might just kill people by being adorable! Throwing apples, death’s favorite pastime. After all apples represent gravity, so therefor, for every apple she throws, a person died by falling to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very glad that Mortissimo is still alive. Her melancholy death scene took me by surprise, as this doesn't seem lake a manga in which people die. Kindheartedness is one of its major charm points.

And little Morte is so dang cute! :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Well as much as I hate the previous Morte, I guess the author at least made she pay her dues with her death.

Even if this Loli is basically the same as the sexy lady, I can see MC has more reason to keep her as an ally (and 7th wife), I mean it's death itself, better to be on good terms than bad right?

Now I really wanna author focus a little of the first three wives, specially Claudia and the Elf Loli, I really miss seeing MC spending some time with those three.

Users who are viewing this thread