Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - A New Neighbor

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess death god being cute isn't out of nowhere, that is just how death gods end up since marvel did it.

Dex-chan lover
Eataduckymouse.
R.d609e532ab4c673b0791826039884ba3

Ok, so maybe I didn't say it exactly but yeah I said it.

This was already mostly coomer trash with a couple good themes but holy fuck, who likes this? The antagonist and receiver of all negative predictions/feelings up til now joins the gang AFTER losing her tits? Garbage

Dex-chan lover
There you see? A proper return to form. This manga is a lot more tolerable when it sticks with and utilizes its premise.

Thanks for the translation.
You misunderstand, you see this whole ass arc was just a pretext for us getting a loli goddess as a member of the group. That’s right, it was all a trick and we all fell for it. It was never about the money, it was about sending a message. And that message was… maybe there wasn’t a message, but let’s all blame this long ass diversion on Shii.

It’s good to be back.

Dex-chan lover
Morte is adorable, really I can’t believe she’s so cute. She was a mysterious and cold beauty before, but in her new body she’s less mysterious and beautiful. And is more cute and lost. She doesn’t understand much of what’s going on, but by god will she give it her all to be there doing whatever it is. Why is she so cute? Is it just because she’s a bit of a kuudere? Or is it just her personality mixed with her new body?

Users who are viewing this thread