Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

The description was actually a direct copy of the Google translation of the first block of text from the web novel link.

Then, I went and read some of the comments for the WN (with assistance from Google) and it was mostly negative.

After all that debacle, I went ahead and read the first chapter and... how this got turned into a manga is beyond me. This manga is just more proof that people are reaaaaaally scraping the bottom of the barrel just to put out something that has the word isekai on the title. The quality of the story doesn't even matter anymore to the people who keeps pumping out these shitty isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they come back and redo the chapters when they gain sufficient experience as translators.

Aggregator gang
It's such a funny industry right now. There's never a shortage of isekai web novels, which are the big fad among brain-dead wankers. So new mangaka looking to hit the random jackpot that becomes Re:zero or Overlord will flock to them regardless of how putrid the writing.

And light novel author's will obviously never say no to the offer because the adaptation will advertise the source material.

What this means is that both sides of this arrangement simply don't care about the skill or competence of the other party. This entire sub-market of manga should probably go down in economic history as one of the stupidest industries ever

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie ugh ... agreed "hey you are super weak, woops no he isn't SUDDEN SPECIAL POWERS + LOLI SLAVE" and all in the very first chapter ... Oh god my head ...

>super long title that starts with "isekai"
>chapter 1 is about a slave girl
Damn Erika, save some creativity for the rest of us.

well shit that escalated quickly. @Aretheus yea welcome to Japan anime/manga culture ever since Re:Zero got hella popular everyone was jumping the Isekai train because " WELL SHIT THATS POPULAR MAKE THAT SHIT UNTIL NEW GENRE W FAME APPEARS "

ever since Re:Zero ? Isekai train is already a thing even before Re:Zero existed. From tons of LN and manga.

One of the first isekais is "The vision of escaflowne" you guys are a little young xD

Contributor
Gentlemen, how will we know when we have reached peak isekai? At this point, I find it hard to believe it can't get any lower.

Dex-chan lover
The concept of an orphanage isekai has potential. But i think this was written as poorly as it could've been. Sad.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai, male MC with 3 waifus? Let's dig in!

And man this goblin does it completely wrong. Why didn't he just satisfy his desires? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (as in Goblin Slayer)

Dex-chan lover
The only thing worse than isekai are battle royale isekai. On top of that cheat skills and slave harems. Somehow these series keep impressing me with how trash they can be. That's just the synopsis, the actual chapter is terrible in a vacuum.

The translation is bad. The story is already rushed with a single chapter. It's so remote that a goblin just wanders in, and people are still around? Did the last caretaker suddenly die, and he was clearing the forest of monsters regularly? Why does he even want the orphanage? You'd be better off begging on the street in the nearest city, both the mc and the orphans.

I don't think we'll get any answers. What little we see is our protagonist has the emotional range of a brick wall. Not even your typical glasses-wearing, introvert, just a wet blanket.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
eUnLZaV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread