Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

You know... someone thought it, then wrote, asked someone to draw, showed it to others and published.
HOW THE FLYING ARMADILLO NO ONE POINTED THE OBVIOUS PEDO THEME?
Or the guy has Erick Cartman levels of arguments.

I think 5 or 6 stars is a fair rating for this manga, and do not believe improving the scanlation quality will get it out of that range. The manga is too rushed, wait, that's the wrong word here. Introductory chapter wasn't rushed, but entirely skipped. Feels like I'm jumping in on chap 2-3.
Probably the type of manga that skips any thing not of interest to the author. I expect a quick harem with no explanation to how the girls got their, and a naked screen every 3 pages

another manga with a complete emptiness. but i'm generous i ll put a 3.

Double-page supporter
Fixer Upper: The Manga

It's basically a fluffy slice of life Isekai, and the MC is of the house husband variety, so set your expectations accordingly.

I'm actually okay with this.

B-but according to every other Isekai I've read, appraisal is the most broken of all cheat skills.

Yall need to stop giving the manga reviews when only 2 chapters are out. Sheesh, give it some time.

Dex-chan lover
@Vlad yep. had worse; this feels much more nice compared to some of the other REALLY bad ones

I hope he doesn't turn over to the dark side and starts molesting the young girls...

It's sad to see how fast it turned into a harem feeling isekai. I kinda had hopes for this, but I think the draw, rather than the plot are the girls, which makes me feel saddened.

by the looks of it this will be another harem isekai but with huge pedo vibes compared to even the usual super young age... ugh

Double-page supporter
@MarceloYuri
probably because the japs are comfortable with Loli and Shota. Japan holds different values
with some causing their ethnic demise
you know.

Users who are viewing this thread