Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Holy shit this is so fucked up. I didn't expect it to turn this dark.
The whole family is disgusting, she said she'll hide the fact from anly that she was healed by the brother wtf.
"My father will be furious" oh fuck no he wasn't, a simple apology was enough for him to forgive the person who hurt his child. Mother JUST CASUALLY ASKED IS IT WOUNDS FROM BEATING AND DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO COMFORT HER OR AID HER WHAT THE HELL!
Just what happened to author to make this so fucked up.
Drop is the only thing this deserves now.
@Thirtyfour wtf was that logic please explain yourself. Are you a psychopath or autistic?

Double-page supporter
Her family who loves her to pieces are letting go of the fact that she, a toddler, is getting beaten badly enough that she gets bruises? Over fucking manner lessons? And are asking her what plan she has to beat that grown ass woman?

I can't even finish the chapter with this bullshit. Dropped.

Thanks for having translated the chapters so far though.

Contributor
Isekai are always based on '800-'900 europe timeframe as a setting so what the teacher do is fine, but i guess nobody know.

Yeah, every medieval isekai wouldn't be the same without these domestic disciplining and revenge-on-teacher scenes.

All meant to get a rise out of the reader lol. Hate the enemy, side with the MC.

Dropping this

Letting a toddler get abused to "teach her a lesson" is bullshit

Heal her bruises? So what she still got hit, this whole thing is bullshit, what a shitty author and story goddam the mom and brother are now as much an abuser as the teacher

The mc too, mentally as a modern day adult she should've told someone to get it to stop (preferably the father) not have the "it's my fault" mentality as a child would

Edit: continued reading and turns out the father kept the tutor, what bullshit

That's it. I'm friggin dropping this.

Being okay with their child getting abused is fvcking crazy. They even justified it as being able to become a perfect lady. Knowing this is a fluffy manga, that kind of mentality from the adults is fvcking disturbing.

Group Leader
@mammaria @LivBluemoons @MrFakOff Ommo...
Thank you for your kind words...
; )

@Nep Yes, yes... We willst get our MofuMofu : )
Although, I'm not sure about that beastmen part 😷

@ellasita What do you mean? I did put the manga's cover page, right?

@MrFakOff Ommo... What do you mean? Despite changing scanlation groups the staff is mostly the same... Also, the only reason I came across this manga and it got picked by Einherjar is because I work in Tokki as well... Everyone was really working hard there but we all have irl stuff so the slow pace couldn't be helped. Nonetheless, we'll have faster updates this time... <3

@pmntamp I like your choice of words ; )

Also, to everyone who's thinking of dropping this... Don't yet. The next chapter is going to be rather refreshing~

Dex-chan lover
Has the author ever seen a three year old before? At that age, etiquette is eating without making a mess and speech is being able to converse in complete sentences.

Everyone in this story treats her as if she is at least ten. Not that its appropriate to strike a child that age (or any).

Dex-chan lover
ummmmmmm they should have just fired that teacher not try to make this a life lesson. Like WHAT EVEN!

like MC is too mature as a toddler as it is, I live with a toddler (2) she speaks half-sentences and refuses to eat anything but pasta. AND I can handle MC not acting like a toddler and her parents starting her etiquette lessons early because of her maturity for her age. ITS the abuse, there were limits to what a teacher could do to a child back then, but MC is from our would and knows that it has been proven that it doesn't help children focus or whatever and she should have stopped the abuse herself and/or told her parents off for trying to normalize that bullshit.

ALSO back to her being a toddler for its getting on my nerves, her baby talk is so stupid. She already knows the language so just talk right. The reason my niece can't speak full sentences is that she is still learning how to talk not because she is physically incapable of it. Like she can pronounce a lot of words, her mom got her to say "social distancing" for her insta, but she has no idea what it means. She just understands that if we say "Bennet say [whatever we want her to say]" she just has to repete it. It is not that toddlers can't talk it's just that they are just grasping how to talk. MC has a leg up over other toddlers and she has been having regular conversations with people that her pernoucations should have corrected themselves by now.

LIKE this chapter is stupid and I hope it goes back her just hanging out with animals again.

Dex-chan lover
Being a perfect lady means that you have a streak of racism and ignorance? Oh please, that's sub-human.

Based on how the mother and family were presented in the previous chapters, I don't think the family ever intended to condone the tutors actions or encourage the daughter to "win her over."

The mean old tutor is a lesson on personal politics that will be useful an active noble. The way the mother talked to her about it, and the way she talked to others in earlier chapters, she seems to intend on her daughter dominating the tutor, to break her and shatter her pride as assert complete superiority over the tutor, similar to how the older sister handled the rival noble girl and her younger sister.

Their family is not shown as average nobles with only money, they are top dogs that own every situation they find themselves in, who the royal family goes to for advice.

They ran off the top priest off when he recommended training MC as a saint, dissuaded the military from trying to weaponize the blaze dragon, and reassured the king that they would pose no threat in a short time. And the mother and daughter were unafraid ofnthe blaze dragon when it was completely unexpected.

The mother did not ask the daughter to suck it up, or endure the punishment like a good quiet girl, or learn everything she can from her becausebshe knows better; the mother told her to steal everything the tutor had. That probably includes the tutor's pride, self worth, and career just like a top dog aristocratic should be expected to do to a rival.

The family is using the tutor as part of their own elite education on the game of thrones.

... violence in education is no.
Mofumofu with animals is yes.
She's 4 and gonna start being involved in politics? I'd rather learn about the animals sigh

Dex-chan lover
she is too young to learn about etiquette and manners. Let her play with her animal buddies instead

Users who are viewing this thread