Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Physical punishments for a child this small is absolutely horrible! Although I heard and read about it, it didn’t really happen in any other story before the child could learn to speak properly, she’s that small...but what’s different is, she didn’t cry, decided to fight back in her own style. She wanted to hide it from her family, so she could fight and win on her own, but alas got busted. It’s not like her family doesn’t care, they must be deeply hurt and want to protect her, but they also respect her decision to lead her fight on her own, it could lead to her independence , also if she by some chance isn’t able to succeed, they do monitor the situation, as she doesn’t hide things from brother and mother anymore. There might be more measures taken by her family behind the scenes, that are shrouded from the protagonist, and hence not clearly/at all mentioned.

Lol. Is she the only noble lady able to teach etiquette? LIKE FOR REAL?! Can't they find another one and punish this woman? They're a duke family for pete's sake! Looks like time to drop this now. The story isn't good anyway.

Dex-chan lover
isn't striking a noble lady a death penalty? you would think this "prime and proper" lady would be smart enough not to do that or at the very least strike her in some way where it's not noticeable

I guess the author was trying to direct the story to the older time period where it was normal for parents and teacher to hit a child to punish it, but that would only be when they were naughty and then they would only get their fingers or their bums hit with a stick/ruler or something like that... and I think this kind of treatment would normally be for commoners, in a noble family parents were probably the only ones allowed to hit their children...
I really don't like this arc, it's just unjustified child abuse and everyone being fine with it...

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is wrong in the brains of all the characters? With Nema's modern world knowledge she should know that violence has no part in education. The mother's and brother's reactions are way too lax, even if they're holding back because Nema wants to do this on her own, they should've told her that assholes behaviour is not to be tolerated and she should at least get fired on the spot or get a worse punishment. How about being thrown in front of the divine beast that took a liking to Nema? And the father was probably letting her off too lightly because Nema persuaded him, we all know he can't go against this daughter of his.

Dex-chan lover
nah she just needs to kill her. (calling any of her pets)

7DdZpOn.png

like her life.

358Q0uH.png

Dex-chan lover
A FUCKING WARNING... For abusing those kids she would not see the light of day again

I was sort of expecting the MC to vent her frustrations to her animal friends, and the teacher to just vanish one day.

Group Leader
this is not how Asian moms would do
only the moms who can abuse their child like that in Asia

Dex-chan lover
The church should be disbanded, or burnt down.
We will build a new religion.

Based around cuddling with animals!

This is the exact concept that the "Beware the brothers" had in their most recent chapters but this one feels more pointless. Like, in the other one it's a heavy handed introduction to a character that'll have lasting consequences and whatnot, in this lighthearted story it has absolutely no place existing at all. The "Abusive teacher" trope had better die right here and right now cause it was a special case for BtB, and when there's zero reason for it to exist, it turns an easy to read story into a stressful and aggravating one. I hate the phrase but "Stay in your lane" applies perfectly here

Seriously, this is a bad fucking look for the author. this chapter singlehandedly makes my approval drop. It's a sub-plot that has no reason to exist, and fundamentally contradicts the entire status quo established in the story. Nema is, by all means, in a position that allows her to order this woman to bend her knee or be ousted from the establishment. She's also a fucking prepubescent kid who can hardly annunciate, this is actually insane

Beyond that, this "Power fantasy" of winning against people in a child abuse situation like this doesn't exist. Abusers aren't rational, it isn't so simple as calling into question their ethics or deciding you "won't lose" or something dumb like that. Those kinds of reactions only come from a mild stockholm response, and even then it's usually on a level of much more acute mental depressive disorders. This entire situation is idiotic

Getting out of the abusive relationship and recovering is the only "Win" in abuse

Leaving literal claw marks on a small child? Dude, don't make it look okay in their culture, I was made to kneel on corn when I was in school. If I find that teacher today, I am going to fucking punch their teeth in. It is not okay to romanticize abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, not a fan of them just letting the abusive teacher thing slide, but her verbally destroying her with a "Mouth of babes" social cheat was nice.

People resent this behavior-and fairly so, but you can't call it unrealistic. Not 30 years ago, this kind of thing would've been considered only "a bit strict".

Power Uploader
What is the world coming to when a little girl can just casually promise to shank her family members after threatening them to treat her self-inflicted bruises. I get why the only tutor they could find was some religious butch babushka who doesn't afraid of anything, it was probably because there weren't any other person left in the kingdom who would would dare stand up against their cold-hearted little psycho daughter and her zoo of death. I pity her family, who has to spend every waking moment catering to her devilish whims, who has to live in fear every single day of their lives, and who could be ordered to be eaten alive by a bunch of vicious monsters over any little mistake, by this literal child of the demon lord. smh 😔

nema should be careful when saying those things that dont match the common rule of noble ladies and those that goes against the church, we all know the church has and will always be the evil one that only has their own rule
and what is with Nema's parents letting those wounds slide i as a parent would have thrown that person away and striped her of her noble title it is good to show her how the world really is with bad and good people but how old is she? she cant be over 5 because she still cant pronounce the words right

Double-page supporter
Should've just fed that tutor to the tiger
Honestly, what's up with parents on these fucking stories. Why do they never stand up for their children?

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn’t this world have beastmen?! If it does I cannot wait until Nema meets then lol

Users who are viewing this thread