Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I kind of want Falco to get pissed over something (most likely it would be Shou getting harassed) and then punching the perpetrator just so I can shout

FALCON PUNCH!

Tbh if their age last until 200 yours. I won't mind if Shou marries Falco! At least wait until Shou turns 50 and Falco is 100 ;3

Of course u will get along well with the townspeople if not Falco will just have to punch them in the face

Hmmm there's a romance tag so I'm just guessing. Because their lives are different from earth, the age gap as well could be wider. They said that around age 150 they are able to have children. What if the ml is Falco? Well I don't mind with the age gap as long as they will have a fine relationship. But it is possible that mc will end up with the guy that she's with on the afterlife when they saw the goddess.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cerain Thats a bit of a weird deduction? I mean, they had 0 interaction, aside from being at the same place for like, 5 minutes? :eek:
I think Falco is way more likely, wouldnt have a problem with that either on principle, agegaps doesnt matter, its about fitting personalities (tho i fear it will start too soon for my taste, cant be a good personality if ya do something to a child after all... but if he falls in love, but holds it back and waits for her to grow up, wouldnt mind it that way :D)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. My guess is that falco just really wants to be a better parent than his mom was to him. But there's quite an issue with abandonment...

Contributor
...I am amused that the lizard appears from the illustration (and directions) to have had no internal organs or bones or anything, just skin and meat.

Oh, so Falco is really trying to be a father for her and never leave her alone as her mother did with him. I like that explanation! Seriously, in every chapter, I always tried to think the best of this situation and his peculiar behavior because yeah, it was still a bit weird.

And yeah, I understand that age-gap in this world doesn't matter much and that it works differently and she's an adult inside her mind and blabla, but any topic related to children should be treated pretty carefully, IMO.

Ohhh so maybe Falco sees a bit of himself in Shou because the first thing he probably thought of when he saw a dying child in a forest was that "she must have been abandoned". It explains why he was so hellbent on keeping her to make sure she never gets abandoned "again" and at the same time, so he won't be abandoned T-T

Users who are viewing this thread