Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
It is the year 2165. The manga has since received a full anime adaptation, several spin-offs and spicy doujins. Pollution levels have lowered substantially, the chinese people rose up and overthrew the CCP and racism is all but extinct save for the last strongholds of the KKK in Antarctica. The first tourist flight to the Moon and Mars has just launched and is expected to complete its journey in 2 years. Light novel titles are now often longer than the word count of any one of their chapters. Loli and shota smut has officially been banned by Neo-Japan despite massive protests by hikikomoris and weebs who bravely left their homes armed with figurines and nude body pillows.

Chapter 3, however, is still undergoing approval.

Fed-Kun's army
Last page dude be like

MfD4BOL.jpg

Okay can someone explain how it still says chapter unavailable for me? this is not the first time but everyone else is able to read a chapter but for some reason I cannot it's forced me to drop several series because I never managed to read them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zeldomnyo had the same problem with Opera, changing browsers, or simply using incognito mode seems to do the trick.

Dex-chan lover
Would be great if she spent half of her proactivity in the real world too.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for picking this up! Really looking forward to Souma meeting the new guy

Dex-chan lover
Small note that although the manga adaptation is still ongoing, the source LN only ran for 5 volumes before ending in 2016.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit the knight of the north is looking for her?

thks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking this manga
I’ll be waiting for next chapters hehe

Users who are viewing this thread