Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Does Night Rose Scans translator have dyslexia? Because I can see quite a few spelling mistakes where the letters have been switched around. Make sure to get tested for that if you can.

Dex-chan lover
O__O mary a broom versus a sword. I don't...
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation!!!
I tried reading the raw but unfortunately they didn't use hiragana helping near the kanjis... Welp- :'))

Also...
Page 9 to 10 there seems to be a page missing in between

Dex-chan lover
@De_Blois Who cares? A spell checker is such a rudimentary piece of technology that it comes with practically any decent word processor, browser and even programs where typing is mostly incidental. If a translator is dumb enough not to use it, they should absolutely be ashamed.

@twinklecake My friend you sound very entitled. Have fun complaining about free content and if it annoys you so much just don't read the content that somehow justifies being rude. You really said who cares about being rude - tells me all I need to know. Critiquing and offering advice is different from being rude. Number one it doesn't involve telling someone they have dyslexia.

And honestly that fact of the matter is you should be feeling more ashamed than them for letting that slide. I hope you become a better person.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of complaining about something you get for free that others do as a passionate project, why don't you do something productive and offer to be a proofreader instead if you are so bothered about it?

@twinklecake I didn't do anything for you not to respect me. I just said that the person sounded rude even if that wasn't their attention. I never insulted you either. So who really shouldn't be respecting the other person right now? Anyhow I am done with this, I have to better things to do and I'm sure you do to! As I said to end the conversation before, Have a nice day! :)

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake I meant being an actual proofreader for every chapter, telling someone to use spellcheck is not being a proofreader, any fool could suggest it. Complaining in the discussion does nothing when its meant to be a place discuss the story instead. Have a good day.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Ignore the entitled people that are demanding the effort of fixing what they were given for free, yet won't go to the effort of helping, like listing what page and how to fix it.

You know this manga so far is about kindness and empathy right?

If you want to complain about translation, do it on "The Archmage's Daughter" ch16+. That thing seems to be machine translated from two different languages then slapped on with no English cohesion. This is the only type of translation I will complain about.

Dex-chan lover
Spelling errors
Page two - absence, etc
Page 4- travellers, swordsman, rain, appraisal
Page 7 - though

Dex-chan lover
@Nixnaw The more people address a certain failing, the more pressure there is on someone to address their failures or quit so someone better can take over. Also, you're the only one who thinks you're only supposed to discuss the story of a chapter here when there are like a dozen other elements to a manga that could be discussed as well, including the quality of its translation.

PS: Ending your messages with "have a nice day" makes you sound butthurt. Just thought you'd like to know.

Thank You for the chapter 😍❤️😍.
It was really nice reading this story.

For me, even if they were a spelling mistakes, I could read it just fine.

Good luck with the next chapters.
I hope you keep translating this manga :)

Users who are viewing this thread